Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) (36489 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
mgh2:

But you must be a demented fool who is blind to the truth.
But you will die a violent and agonizing death.
same to you and your whole family

1 Like

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by ChiefS(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Our forefathers used to do serious background check before marriage which really helped them. Such questions as "Who are his parents?", "Is there any trace of thieves or mental insanity from their lineage?etc. This really helped their marriages based on their circumstances then. With our westernized lifestyles and little regard to moral values, such news has become very common. Perhaps we might need a scientific solution. We may need to examine the genes of these killer spouses and isolate possible genes responsible. Psychologists may also need to be consulted to examine the person you intend getting married to unknown to him or her.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by flames01: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
chiommy123:
What she did was wrong but..

If your husband murders you for cheating, I hope that "but" will also apply?
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by trapQ: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your pedophile, murderer, lunatic prophet?
Lmao. Also what did you have to say yesterday when a man killed his two innocent children and himself because his wife cheated?
magzey:
That's why our prophet said women are the majorities of the hell inhabitants.
Most of Dem no get brain.I swah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by trapQ: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Do you say "fear men" when men committ 90% of all murders?
awa:
Fear woman ohhhh....who could have believed a decent and innocent looking woman like this could be involved in such stories...let truth be unearthed

1 Like

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mraphel:
Nice guys they finish last.. Woman cannot kill bad ass guy like me.
don't underrate any woman
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Kumson(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
na wawo
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by ojogbengasamuel: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Nuklex(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chai! Commit murder for something one can't finish in hundred years. The thing is use I use it doesn't finish.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
And men are what? Not deadly?
Why do y’all go on an anti-woman rant the moment one woman does something wrong . But you’re all mute as aphasic patients about all the crimes committed by men. Can all women not be responsible for the crime of one woman? I don’t understand folks who seek opportunities like this to disparage all women.
Misogyny at its finest just looking for an opportunity to manifest.

mgh2:
Women are not worth it these days. Just be single, live a longer life and be happy.

Ladies are just bag of problems; just stay off them and be free.
smokeyupu:

True talk my guy.....the females of every animal are the most wicked so why should Man's be different after all we humans are the most dangerous animals on earth....
smokeyupu:

Great men have been destroyed by women in the past and it still goes on .....Samson(Delilah), John the Baptist(Smally wet no know anything), Shaaka the Zulu(His auntie).......Men wey men dey tremble for their presence.

Our lives are in their hands except if God says otherwise.... Keep praying
pascalbenz:
After Satan fear woman. . the only creature that had 1 on 1 conversation with devil �
awa:
Fear woman ohhhh....who could have believed a decent and innocent looking woman like this could be involved in such stories...let truth be unearthed
Angelfrost:
Naija women... Let's just face facts here. The level of immorality is increasing ridiculously. So, if you can't share that dick, then stay single instead of turning depressed or homicidal later on... Same goes for you guys.
partnerbizz5:
Women are deadly

3 Likes

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
cococandy:
And men are what? Not deadly?
Why do y’all go on an anti-woman rant the moment one woman does something wrong . But you’re all mute as aphasic patients about all the crimes committed by men. Can all women not be responsible for the crime of one woman? I don’t understand folks who seek opportunities like this to disparage all women.
Misogyny at its finest just looking for an opportunity to manifest.

While lumping all comments together, did you also miss the part of mine that said "same goes for you guys"?... Sexism is a 2-way street. Don't act like you haven't heard the common " men are scum" line from more than a few ladies coming out of broken relationships.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mraphel:
Nice guys they finish last.. Woman cannot kill bad ass guy like me.
Bad guy
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by mgh2: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
chiommy123:
same to you and your whole family
Oh you mean your useless mother? Oh take heart..
grin ;DHahaha e pain am...cry me a river. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by mgh2: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
smokeyupu:

Great men have been destroyed by women in the past and it still goes on .....Samson(Delilah), John the Baptist(Smally wet no know anything), Shaaka the Zulu(His auntie).......Men wey men dey tremble for their presence.

Our lives are in their hands except if God says otherwise.... Keep praying
Speak for yourself and don’t generalize.
My life is not and will never be in the hand of any woman.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by mgh2: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
trapQ:
Your pedophile, murderer, lunatic prophet?
Lmao. Also what did you have to say yesterday when a man killed his two innocent and himself because his wife cheated?
The origin of that same heinous act is from a woman.
The woman was the one that pushed the man to commit such act.

Be wise and stop being myopic in your reasoning. Women are the genesis of all our troubles in this world.
For that they need to be dealt with severely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Bibors(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
chiommy123:
What she did was wrong but..

A potential killer spotted .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned

Shut it. Its folks like you that embolden evil people. Try that with my family and I will ensure you take eternal lectures on wickedness in hell.
People like you make me lose faith in humanity. What's the point of trying to be good when people like you abound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Filmewell(f): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
I wanted to raise hand for the woman but then is murder..
How I wish she used another weapon. Cheating husbands deserve severe punishment. Because cheating in marriage especially without condom is attempted murder.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by trapQ: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Look at this fool of gigantum proportion.
Go and deal with your mother. No wonder you're an adherent of the religion of suicide bombers. Stupidity is one of the tents of that religion.
mgh2:

The origin of that same heinous act is from a woman.
The woman was the one that pushed the man to commit such act.

Be wise and stop being myopic in your reasoning. Women are the genesis of all our troubles in this world.
For that they need to be dealt with severely.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
soul95:

Shut it. Its folks like you that embolden evil people. Try that with my family and I will ensure you take eternal lectures on wickedness in hell.
People like you make me lose faith in humanity. What's the point of trying to be good when people like you abound?

Am I the cause of your frustration? I didn’t mention your mother, wife, girlfriend, sister or daughter. Na wah oo nor vex o.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by mgh2: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
trapQ:
Look at this fool of gigantum proportion.
Go and deal with your mother. No wonder you're an adherent of the religion of suicide bombers. Stupidity is one of the tents of that religion.
E pain am.... I am happy grin grin
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:

Am I the cause of your frustration? I didn’t mention your mother, wife, girlfriend, sister or daughter. Na wah oo nor vex o.
Shut your mouth...I'm not frustrated nothing. I'm just appalled that evolution failed to flush out defective brains like yours. Who the hell promotes evil by worshipping it? That term "fear...." is supposed to be completed by God and God alone. But dimwits like you are so way messed up.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
soul95:

Shut your mouth...I'm not frustrated nothing. I'm just appalled that evolution failed to flush out defective brains like yours. Who the hell promotes evil by worshipping it? That term "fear...." is supposed to be completed by God and God alone. But dimwits like you are so way messed up.

It’s obvious you are looking for who to vent your depression on, get a sniper bro it will save you the stress.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Revenging on a cheating partner is the wrongest step anyone should take...
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:

It’s obvious you are looking for who to vent your depression on, get a sniper bro it will save you the stress.
I give up...live, die, burn..saving fools is a futile project.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Successdude(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pavore9:

I no call you o, go and meet broda Solo Makinde! cheesy
hello bro... Would like to talk to you
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Successdude:
hello bro... Would like to talk to you

Send an email.
Re: Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) by booksrite001: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2019
soul95:
Shut it. Its folks like you that embolden evil people. Try that with my family and I will ensure you take eternal lectures on wickedness in hell.People like you make me lose faith in humanity. What's the point of trying to be good when people like you abound?

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Woman On Peaceful Protest Shot Dead By Police[PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.