Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

POLITICS Inec's Server: Tribunal Didn't Turn Down My Request –atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICS Inec's Server: Tribunal Didn't Turn Down My Request –atiku (335 Views)

Anambra: Ozigbo Congratulates Soludo, Blames Church Politics, INEC, Police / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLITICS Inec's Server: Tribunal Didn't Turn Down My Request –atiku by Olabode0090(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Success Nwogu, Abuja

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the February 23 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, has denied that he and his party’s request to access the Independent National Electoral Commission’s server was turned down by the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal.

In a statement by his media aide, Paul Ibe, on Tuesday, the former vice-president said the tribunal only ruled that granting them access to the server was not necessary in the preliminary stage of the proceedings.

Atiku was responding to a statement by presidential spokesman Garba Shehu hailing the tribunal’s ruling on his party’s request to access INEC’s server.

He said, “The celebration by the administration of General Buhari that their electoral heist has been covered is premature. Their giddiness has even blinded them to the eyewitness testimony in the multiple media interviews by Independent National Electoral Commission workers that there was indeed a server and that they actually submitted results and accreditation through it.

“In their rush to claim a pyrrhic victory, the General Buhari administration missed out on the fact that the 2019 budget has multiple line items for procurement, maintenance and service of the server they claim does not exist.”

Click to see more: http://www.naijagossip.ml/2019/06/politics-inecs-server-tribunal-didnt.html

Re: POLITICS Inec's Server: Tribunal Didn't Turn Down My Request –atiku by Victorblaze14(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Joke apart this the first time in the history of our great country, that there is a genuine case against an elected president, the evidence are overwhelming
Re: POLITICS Inec's Server: Tribunal Didn't Turn Down My Request –atiku by ITGOLD(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Story story, story

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal, PDP, Atiku, 400 Witnesses,atiku And 400 Witnesses / Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Meets, Send Strong Message To Buhari / Ogun Guber: Akinlade Storms Tribunal With Shocking Evidences Against Gov. Abiodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.