Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many (12907 Views)

Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Quality20(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2019
wen will ds jukun n Fulani fight stop?
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Xisnin(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
sinkhole:
it may not be the herdsmen, it may likely be the Tivs!
Don't be lazy, always read the full article.
Are you telling us that the victims don't know their attackers?
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Haatism(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Wetin concern Oga @ d top with insecurity?

He is more concerned about FULANIzation of Nigeria through RUGA grin.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by kamzibobo(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Ishaku Darius what Is happening
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Philipgreat(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Please someone should help me with 2k please so i can fill my gas and buy some foodstuffs. I am really starving here in school. i only drank garri yesterday. please, things have not been okay for me for some time now. 3116731617. ATORI PHILIP. FIRST BANK
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Xisnin:
Election break is over.
The herdsmen have resumed their conqueror's wars.
Did you read the piece. Where was it mentioned that the herdsmen are involved. Please get some sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by badmrkt(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
rusher14:

Don't call them herdsmen.

Simple.
are you one of them? despite all the atrocities those foools have committed you are still sympathetic to them. may all the pains they've caused be on you million folds...
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by islandmoon: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
I love the junkun people, The Jerusalem Annex people. Wukari the Jerusalem Annex.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by sinkhole: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Don't be lazy, always read the full article.
Are you telling us that the victims don't know their attackers?
So what exactly in the article tells us that the attackers are herdsmen?
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by rusher14: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2019
badmrkt:
are you one of them? despite all the atrocities those foools have committed you are still sympathetic to them. may all the pains they've caused be on you million folds...

Stop naming people wrongly.

How would you feel if a white mass shooter in the US is called a black Male from Nigeria.

You have a brain for a reason, use it.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by seunmsg(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Xisnin:
Election break is over.
The herdsmen have resumed their conqueror's wars.

The crisis is between Christian Tivs and Christian Jukuns. It has nothing to do with herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by badmrkt(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2019
rusher14:

Stop naming people wrongly.

How would you feel if a white mass shooter in the US is called a black Male from Nigeria.

You have a brain for a reason, use it.
they are known for this kinda destruction, so they'd be the first suspects. after all they admitted to committing the crime sometime last year.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by wonlasewonimi: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
This is now BAU! You will notice they don't bother to mention the number of casualties anymore.

You have the president sitting mute somewhere in aso rock being respected by shithole citizens.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Sunny042(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2019
I pity my corpers in rafin kada. did my primary assignment there. it was hell. jukun and tiv are like cat and rat. our Takum Li was busy telling us to calm down instead of relocation.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by osuofia2(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2019
dante0147:
And the Dullard will still say they are technically defeated... Why dont you comment on post like this ! I will continue cursing you and your generations whoever is behind that handle for always trying to portray this administration as the best! Death will befall you behind that handle you shall know no peace in life I don’t care if I get blocked ! All your family
Won’t live to witness the end of the year just as this same people that were killed by the technically defeated terrorist !
Amen bro, all the naira land zombies. ,benecru,buhariadvocate, they will die just the way those innocent people are been killed under the govt they are covering its mess
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by osuofia2(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2019
seunmsg:

The crisis is between Christian Tivs and Christian Jukuns. It has nothing to do with herdsmen.
Fukk you, and so, does it justify the killing going on every where in the country?
Goat trying to portray the legality of Christians killing orher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by DrGud: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
There's a common enemy that u guys should put ur heads together and fight. Stop fighting ur selves. : angry
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by babzo(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
rusher14:

Tiv and Jukun.

Neither are herdsmen.

You dey mind am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Kingosytex(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2019
pickatyou:
Living in Nigeria should be added into one thousand ways to die.

You spoke well. in fact, it should be topping the list
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by rezy15(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
dante0147:
And the Dullard will still say they are technically defeated... Why dont you comment on post like this ! I will continue cursing you and your generations whoever is behind that handle for always trying to portray this administration as the best! Death will befall you behind that handle you shall know no peace in life I don’t care if I get blocked ! All your family
Won’t live to witness the end of the year just as this same people that were killed by the technically defeated terrorist !
Don't mix issues up. This is a clash between tiv and jukun over chieftancy title. This is not terrorism.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by backT(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
The cause of insecurity in Nigeria is injustice. Until justice is serve to the common man, they wouldn't be peace in Nigeria.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
dante0147:
U dey mind the mugu? I once confronted him on why he boycotts thread like this
The oponu no get any excuse and I heard he's from Benue
Imagine killing his own people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by olumalcolm(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
this thing is out of control and everyone is turning a blind eye. during Jonathan era,any single attack was reported and everyone was criticizing the government of been incompetent. now nothing is happening,d media ain't reporting about it anymore and people just pretend dat nothing is happening. those dat voted this government in and still don't regret it till now will never see good thongs in their life. they won't eat the fruit if their labour. their children,children children will never see good things come their way
I cap it all wit a very big AMEN. cry cos i dnt seem to understand why the media has gone mute on this killings. It is well sha.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by olumalcolm(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
BE PREPARED.
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by sapientia(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
dante0147:

Lol.

Who curses a cursed clown.

His poison used to get to me till I started comparing the clown behind the Monika with mad people.

Once I see any mad man in real, pic, video or even stories, I always wonder if thats the BBQ clown
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by kinguwem: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
wink2015:

WITH ALL THIS KILLINGS THAT IS GOING ON MOSTLY IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA.

THEIR POLITICAL LEADERS SHOULD BE AT THE FOREFRONT IN CALLING FOR RESTRUCTURING.

THEY SHOULD DEMAND FOR STATE POLICE.

They are not ready for restructuring because they are not ready to develop their resources nor have ideas & plans for self sustenance. The greatest fear is the loss of the monthly revenue allocation they get without any investment on ground.
The big question the governor should answer is; what do they do with the monthly security votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by asanwafo: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Before election, they were Fulani herdsmen after election they become militia. keep killing yourselves because you don't want it appear as if PMB Is doing something
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by CalebLebsco56(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
am in wukari this tiv nd jukun is becoming worst everyday..ysterday a tiv man entered twn and the jukun youths killed him took his head strawl the twn with it nd the body...that was babaric..no leaders is saying nothing
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Salebo: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
this thing is out of control and everyone is turning a blind eye. during Jonathan era,any single attack was reported and everyone was criticizing the government of been incompetent. now nothing is happening,d media ain't reporting about it anymore and people just pretend dat nothing is happening. those dat voted this government in and still don't regret it till now will never see good thongs in their life. they won't eat the fruit if their labour. their children,children children will never see good things come their way

So this post wasn't about killings the media posted?

Are you drunk?
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Salebo: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
breakeven:

AND SOME IDIOT WILL BE HERE ON NAIRALAND SUPPORTING THAT TERRORIST CALLED BUHARI.

Jukun and the Tiv folks have been fighting...for some months now..

Because they are both Christains,CAN has been silent...

You are here Ignorantly BLAMING Buhari when those state have Governors...

You need to renew your BRAINS...
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Salebo: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
adetes:
Nigerian security agencies under commander in chief of federal republic of NIGERIA where r u all, what's d purpose of taking oats to protect d good citizens of this country when u kno cant do d job, I must possess arm to protect mine and family

See this illiterate...�
Re: Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many by Salebo: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
dante0147:

NUMBSKULL

This ain't Boko Haram..

This is between the Jukun of Taraba and Tiv of Benue,both Christains...

Both states have Governors that are Christains..

Noticed that CAN has been silent?Yeah, because Fulanis/Muslims are not involved...Their HYPOCRISY reeks like a highway gutter in Lagos...

Next time,do you due diligence before you talk...or better still,go back.and finish your secondary schooling...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / Gunmen Abduct Mother Of Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Seriya Raji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.