Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

THE INEC Chairman Deserves To See Dis - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / THE INEC Chairman Deserves To See Dis (410 Views)

This Cripple Man Completes His NYSC, Deserves Some Accolades. PHOTOS / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / INEC Allowance For Corpers In The Forthcoming Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE INEC Chairman Deserves To See Dis by Doosuurangwe: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Here is the story of a excorper who almost lost her life bcoz of the election,

Please..don't be discouraged with the volume of Words here, you May Learn one or two things from my story why you should still believe,Trust and wait on the Almighty God ,despite ur Life Challenges, Irrespective of your Religion. #HELOVESYOUTOO.

MY LIFE IS A TESTIMONY� .
I'm here to testify to the World, God's Mercy, Grace,Power and Love over my Being. Last year around this time, I was posted to serve my fatherland in ILaje L.G.A of ondo state Nigeria, and as a matter of fact, all service embedments were moving well. Then comes the 2019 General Elections which came at the end of my service year and was posted for the National assignment @Ugbo'V' which is part of the riverine of same LGA and is three hours inland water-ways away from the town of my PPA(IGbokoda,The Headquarter).
We slept there and on the 9:3:2019 proceeding to our Pulling Units. Our boat Capsized in what they call, Sea Gutter because of its Salt nature and other accompaniment.
The boat flung my Co-corpers and other APO's in the water while the Boat COVERED me and was gradually sinking to the extreme. OH! MY GOD!�Where would i have gone and what would i have become today without you? I can't stop crying� daily of your Love bestowed on Me..my Lord. Thank you Jesus.�

THE PEAK OF THE ACCIDENT
God Delegated the Indigenes of Ilaje community and sent to our Rescue.. Glory to Jesus�. Everyone shattered in this water which has no end was found, except me�. When the corpers gained consciousness after one hour, they searched and cried out for my absence @the scene especially Kolade Kingsley Olatunji and Christiana Stephen but were told no one was left in the water during the Rescue operation. Meanwhile, I was still in the Water(unknown to them).
Our SPO was contacted and a new boat was brought to convey all adhoc staff back to INEC office @Igbokoda since all materials for the elections sank.
My people it is good to be your brother's Keeper irrespective of your Religion or tribe. My fellow Corpers Refused to go, rather, they insisted that I was still in the water....Wow!WHO DID THIS! JESUS....oh my God!��

So, over 20 community Maritime men were deployed for my search and uplifted the boat from its capsized position and behold,I WAS FOUND. I was unconscious, lots of first aid were given to no avail by the Rescue operators until my FOOT was seriously burnt before my toes shook as a sign of Revival.
So with the realisation of Life still in me, I was moved through the water to different hospitals in search for an Oxygen, which bills were paid by Nigerians i don't even know.��.
I was handed over to the Nigerian Navy for further movement..My gratitude please.

God used people for my recovery, I had no connection. Therefore, trust in God in your own situation, Supernatural powers will draw people to put you in the right Condition...In God's Name Amen

I was hospitalized in Coma and on Life support (Oxygen)for some days before regaining Life. Opaaje omotayo Mike you've done more than I ever imagined, I'm grateful sir.�

I left my parent's Home on my own, for the NYSC but I couldn't return on my own strength again. Still not regreting why I served there,for I believed GOD HAVE A PURPOSE For That, I am a subject of glory.
As a result of the FIRE BURNT on my foot by the Rescue Team, have been down for the past (3)THREE MONTHS but as I speak to you Today......I'M HEALED... GLORY TO GOD☝��

I use this Medium to Appreciate my Parents Mr/Mrs David Akase Anyam and the entire Family for always been there for Me, Parents Associates, Friends and Lovelies for your prayers,Care and Visits.
I appreciate the ILAJE Community God Sent, ILaje L.G.I. Mr Dauda Williams, All ILaje corpers. Thanks for allowing God to use you, I LOve you all...���
To my well wishers, F.B friends and all those that contributed to my Recovery while unconscious/Conscious. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES WILL BE LOCATED WITH SAME SUPERNATURAL POWERS IN THEIR ENDEAVOURS IN JESUS NAME....AMEN.

Re: THE INEC Chairman Deserves To See Dis by KEZDON(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
HIS MERCY SAID NO
Re: THE INEC Chairman Deserves To See Dis by sirqeeboi(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2019
We thanking God for your life

What is that white thing shocked shocked
Ghost don't dey feature for pics

(1) (Reply)

Every Job Seeker Must Prepare !!! / Bayelsa PCM Batch B Stream 2 Lets Meet Here / Primary Place Of Assignment Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.