Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary (582 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by GistMore1: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2019
GistMore.com

Simi out here protecting her territory.

Read their exchange below...

See more; http://gistmore.com/singer-simi-descends-on-a-troll-who-crossed-his-boundary

Lalasticlala

Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by GistMore1: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by NobleAngell(f): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2019
No be small thing. She is right tho. After making her territory u want to trespass.
Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by internationalman(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2019
This is the rubbish u are doing with your social media account.
And you won't let Naira Marley and his goons do what they do with theirs in peace..
Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by Officialgarri: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2019
She knew most ladies will tag her husband just for the fun.
Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by AllenSpencer: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2019
This still wont make Ogbono soup a better soup than the Almighty Okro soup.

When I see people without taste buds comparing Ogbono to Okro soup, it breaks my heart as Ogbono soup will never be in the league of soups to stand at the podium where Okro soup stands.

Aroma, nutrition value and compatibility of Okro soup is next to none. Ogbono soup cant come close to half of it.

Ogbono soup can be classed with Oha, Banga, Ofe Nsala, Egusi and the likes but wont join Okro soup at that podium.

Constructive criticisms I need, if their is one.
Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Senseless bloggers....

How did she descend on the troll?

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:
This still wont make Ogbono soup a better a better soup than the Almighty Okro soup.

When I see people without taste buds comparing Ogbono to Okro soup, it breaks my heart as Ogbono soup will never be in the league of soups to stand at the podium where Okro soup stands.

Aroma, nutrition value and compatibility of Okro soup is next to none. Ogbono soup cant come close to half of it.

Ogono soup can be classed with Oha, Banga, Ofe Nsala, Egusi and the likes but wont join Okro soup at that podium.

+1
Re: Singer Simi Descends On A Troll Who Crossed Her Boundary by ajapz(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:
This still wont make Ogbono soup a better soup than the Almighty Okro soup.

Ogbono soup can be classed with Oha, Banga, Ofe Nsala, Egusi and the likes but wont join Okro soup at that podium.

Please stop confusing ur ancestors.. What are u trying to say?

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Story Is A Test Of Your Sense Of Reasoning / Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect / Happy Birthday KULTURE (cardi B & Offset)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.