Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Young Nigerian Inventor Produced A Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Young Nigerian Inventor Produced A Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine (490 Views)

Covid-19: Nigerian Inventor Builds & Delivers Working Ventilator In Jos - PHOTOS / Nigerian Inventor Designs New Alcohol Stove / The Nigerian Inventor Building A Jet Car (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Inventor Produced A Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine by micheal34(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Nigeria is a country rich with people of talented minds and brains. Many people come out with great ideas and inventions that are indeed the country's pride. Most often, however, the really awesome things.

A young talented Nigerian man has created a wonderful Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine.

This amazing invention proves the fact that Nigeria is full of talents who only need some measure of pushing and support to achieve their goals.

This young secondary school graduates who aspire to read mechanical engineering at the university, even though his parents are poor his determined to make impact.

Watch The Video How He Ride It HERE

Re: Young Nigerian Inventor Produced A Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine by Andersonjr(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Great invention but the weight below
Re: Young Nigerian Inventor Produced A Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine by Bgcentz(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2019
True we are talented in Nigeria
My younger brother created an antenna that works with startimes decoder cause the original antenna got spoilt.
But I want to see him ride it.
Re: Young Nigerian Inventor Produced A Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine by micheal34(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Bgcentz:
True we are talented in Nigeria
My younger brother created an antenna that works with startimes decoder cause the original antenna got spoilt.
But I want to see him ride it.
Watch the video
Re: Young Nigerian Inventor Produced A Machine From Bicycle And Grinding Engine by BravoDe: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Am very sure he's igbo

(1) (Reply)

China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (see Photos) / Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map / What Nigerians Love And Dislike About Mobile Banking Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.