Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" (37410 Views)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor / Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Zenithsblog(f): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
American Disc Jockey Ciphasounds has blasted Wizkid fans who came after him, ever since he said in a live radio podcast that Nobody knows Wizkid in the US.

Trying to understand why the fans attacked him, he claimed has been playing Wizkid's songs since 2012 after hearing his song for the first time in London during a show with Tim Westwood.

He equally showed proofs to his claims and demanded an unalloyed general apology from all Wizkid's Fans who trooped to his Instagram page, in their numbers to rain insults on him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/youll-owe-me-an-apology-i-was-1st-to-play-wizkid-in-us-american-dj-blast-fans/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYzlbxFYn8c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Zenithsblog(f): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
See reactions

2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Tolexander: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Zenithsblog:
"Bleep Out Of Here" - American DJ blast #Wizkid Fans who came after him when he said Nobody knows #Wizkid in the US, He also claims he has been playing #Wizkid's songs since 2012, Demands a general apology from all #Wizkid's Fans.
funny how some Nigerians rushed online to attack this DJ.

Do these Nigerians think they know much about the American music popularity than the DJ?

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by BravoDe: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Am very sure its "F*U*C*K out of here" he said, na NL change am to BLEEP

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by ShitHead(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please who is Wizkid?

Is that his coach? Which club did he play him?

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by thesicilian: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
The guy is just using Wizkid to raise his rep

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Emyo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
We too don't know the DJ over here in Nigeria too

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
The DJ, Wizkid, those that attacked him are all mad!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by freemanbubble: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by tooth4tooth: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Only a mad man apologize to who does not exist undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Richdad50(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by LawyerKunle2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
And So what..
Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by shogsman(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aiiint nobody gives a fuc*k about this.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
I like the part where he said y'all dont listen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by helinues: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
But some Nigerians youths are Tiwa...

They made the guy's life miserable for days.

But come to think about it, have the same youths been charmed from doing same to our politicians?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by hollamanng(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who cares

Clean iPhone 6 Available in AKURE

Zer o seve n zer o eigh t seve n fou r zer o thre e on e zer o thre e
Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by nairalee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
U want a public apology? U go wait tire

Britain have not still apologized for what Lord Lugard did in making us on country yet you're looking for apology for some trivial and flimsy story

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by tintingz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Not everyone knows Wizkid in America, he's not that popular there, the DJ was right about that.

Maybe in the nearest future Wizkid will be popular like Sean Paul.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Lexzytee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bleep all wizkid fans

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by permit(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Stop forcing wiz kid to the international communities you will not hear grin grin he is no popular. OBO fan4life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by adewest1999(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a great day!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by Arsenalholic(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol. The guy has been hit by the famous Nigerian internet warlords! "I hate this social media shít " he says grin grin grin

If there's one thing Nigerians are good at it is coming together to arrack anyone that (seemingly) insults Nigeria or a famous Nigerian. They fúcking don't hold back.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" by rattlesnake(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
WIssKID is not execptional

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / Venita Akpofure Becomes Zaron Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.