Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round (13007 Views)

UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? / OAU Vs UNILORIN: Hifl 2019 Finals - 0 - 0 (3 - 4 Penalties) Full Time / HIFL 2019: UNIUYO, UNICAL, ABU And KUST Advance To Next Round, DELSU Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Na only fvck dem sabi fvck for UNILAG

Who teach dem how to play ball? Or dem think say the pitch na bed.
Bros fvcking sef na talent na
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by Omonoba1: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

For where
Pull wetin?

That na Bendel issurance crowd

I dey watch Bendel issurance match sometimes sha
Have you watched any Uniben Royals' match before?
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by PopeFlatino(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2019
This competition LowKey has more organization
Than NPFL,the setup is matured.. Countries like South Africa don't joke with Versity soccer league at all,that's y they are so organized.

Meanwhile I think they need more sponsors,Stanbic can't do this alone,..where are the Glo and Star lager beer Dem jumping into football activities
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by AllenSpencer: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Bros fvcking sef na talent na

You are right!
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by Dhemmyjay(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=79681700]

For where
Pull wetin?

That na Bendel issurance crowd

I dey watch Bendel issurance match sometimes sha

That picture is actually from the uniben vs funai match bro.
I can identify myself in that picture.
btw, I've only watched two of bendel insurance matches and i can tell you that i haven't seen them pull much crowd as the Uniben royals always do.
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by ajayiopy: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

FUTA Tigers, UNIBEN Royals, FUOYE Warriors and OAU Giants have all advance to next round (Round of 16 ) in the ongoing 2019 Higher Institutions Football League 2019 season.

OAU giants emerged as Group A winners after qualifying automatically due to their outstanding performance as one of the Super 4 in the 2018 season, while FUTA Tigers go through as runners up after garnering 4 points from the group.

The FUTA Tigers, drew their first match with UNILAG Marines and secured a 1-0 win against EKSU Mountaineers to emerge as group runner up.

Meanwhile EKSU Mountaineers shared spoil with UNILAG Marines during their encounter with goals from Robert Odu and Ali Abayomi but it was not enough to see the UNILAG marines advance to round of 16 after a hard fought battle.

In Benin, UNIBEN Royals topped Group E with a maximum 9 points to go through, while FUOYE dazzlers advanced as runners up after sealing of a narrow 1-0 win against FUNAIK Hawks. The match ended, cruising FUOYE dazzlers to next round, joining UNIBEN Royals as one of the qualifiers from the group.

Here is the fixtures for this week and the scores so far
YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY COVENEANT UNIVERISTY PITCH NEXT TIME
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Southernminorit:
Uniben will win it

I really hope they do. They gotta make me proud!
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by phransix2: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
And your richest Prof make am for life pass Mikel Obi abi? Even the 100 best Harvard Academia + those of Oxford and Cambridge combined no get level reach Wayne Rooney, talk less of Iniesta, Xavi or King Messi.

Which school BTW

TonyeBarcanista is this you? Am sorry am disappointed. I respected you a lot on NL
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
And your richest Prof make am for life pass Mikel Obi abi? Even the 100 best Harvard Academia + those of Oxford and Cambridge combined no get level reach Wayne Rooney, talk less of Iniesta, Xavi or King Messi.

Which school BTW

I'm not disputing your assertions. They may indeed be true. But come to think of it, what does a man do with "all the money in the world?" You'll end up acquiring properties and luxuries beyond what you need and want...stashing away monies you can never use up in a lifetime. Yet, man remains insatiable.

Every man to his own, jare.

1 Like

Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by martinsaba: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2019
why am i not seeing the defending champions on the fixture...university of agriculture, makurdi team
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Abeg which group Unizik, UNN, FUTO dey?
The venue and time of their match up? Please!
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by freemanbubble: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Dhemmyjay post=79682142][/quote]

Then you have not watched Bendel issurance
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by freemanbubble: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Omonoba1:
Have you watched any Uniben Royals' match before?

I don't need to

Maybe be I will do sha let me see if you are correct
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Na only fvck dem sabi fvck for UNILAG

Who teach dem how to play ball? Or dem think say the pitch na bed.

Chai... See finishing
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
UNILAG has never been good at football.
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by SMBH: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Which school BTW

That's lame nigga

Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by EngrKem: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Which school BTW
Omo leave mata!! Uni nobi soccer academy. Unilag students sabi book!! Abi u no dey see their products?
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by stzy(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Which school BTW
I no follow for una argument but Harvard and MIT Alumni together has 11th highest GDP in world... If I put oxford I don't know what it will be

Do not in your life use Nigeria Unis as a standard for education

1 Like

Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by Osas001: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2019
This is a good development for the sports sector.
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by Delaw00(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2019
So nah my boy win man of the match,oshey big baller cheesy make us proud
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I'm not disputing your assertions. They may indeed be true. But come to think of it, what does a man do with "all the money in the world?" You'll end up acquiring properties and luxuries beyond what you need and want...stashing away monies you can never use up in a lifetime. Yet, man remains insatiable.

Every man to his own, jare.

Exactly the point...

1 Like

Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
stzy:

I no follow for una argument but Harvard and MIT Alumni together has 11th highest GDP in world... If I put oxford I don't know what it will be

Do not in your life use Nigeria Unis as a standard for education
And their wealth together reach that of All Barca Superstars abi?

What is even Barca sef, how many Harvard Alumnus make $20million annually? Even the richest CEO in the World earn less than Lionel Messi...
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
EngrKem:

Omo leave mata!! Uni nobi soccer academy. Unilag students sabi book!! Abi u no dey see their products?
And the best of the best Unilag bookies earn half of what Mikel Obi earn abi?

See bros, life success comes in different forms but success in sport is one of the greatest in the world... Make we no bo-bo ourselves
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by chigo5(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
u guys no have video highlights in facebook, at least e go make sense to watch some clips
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by Tblesd: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
FUTA, my Alma mata. I am always proud of u. May the lord bless me and show you my appreciation in kind and cash. Seeking employment but I believe everything will be soft. Technology for self reliance is what keeps me going
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by seanwilliam(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
And the best of the best Unilag bookies earn half of what Mikel Obi earn abi?

See bros, life success comes in different forms but success in sport is one of the greatest in the world... Make we no bo-bo ourselves
harsh truth. but we cant be in the same field now. also note that school contributes to human development than football. music self get all-round value pass football.
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by seanwilliam(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
@tonyebarcanista, if na money u want to talk about, music get money pass football. if u want to argue, compare foreign musician to international football, also compare local footballers to naija musician. e.g jayz vs ronaldo, small doctor vs any player in kano pillars
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
seanwilliam:
@tonyebarcanista, if na money u want to talk about, music get money pass football. if u want to argue, compare foreign musician to international football, also compare local footballers to naija musician. e.g jayz vs ronaldo, small doctor vs any player in kano pillars
And Musicians are Professors and PhD holders abi?

BTW Sports pays more than Music... Even BBlers in America make more than Musicians there (Football/Soccer isn't a top sport in USA).

Michael Jordan is worth $1.7bn... almost twice of what JayZ makes
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by seanwilliam(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
schools,through professors and phd holders produce musicians bobo. wish u understand what im tryna pass accross
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
seanwilliam:
schools,through professors and phd holders produce musicians bobo. wish u understand what im tryna pass accross
The street not schools produce musicians. Music isn't a "conventional" profession like Engineering or Medicine
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by seanwilliam(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

BTW Sports pays more than Music... Even BBlers in America make more than Musicians there (Football/Soccer isn't a top sport in USA).

Michael Jordan is worth $1.7bn... almost twice of what JayZ makes
we talking of football man!. schools add to human development than football. hw many billionaires in dollar has football produced?
Re: HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round by seanwilliam(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
that school in naija issa a scam no mean say naso e be everywhere o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers United To Drag Lmc To Fifa, Cas Over Npfl Table / I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane / Nigeria Defeat Ivory Coast 3-1 In Wafu Tournament. Qualify For U17 Afcon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.