Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) (17896 Views)

Malawi Court Nullifies Presidential Election, Orders New One / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Godons1: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
nwakibie3:
it cant happen here in sh1thole

You are right.
Those coward Biafrans can't do shiit.

Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by guttentag(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
If this were to be 9ja, only one death will scare people back to their comfort zone
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by hush15: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
Just a matter of time, it will get to Nigeria's turn.

wake up....

it can never get to Nigeria's turn.

you know why? cos y has a long tail with two branches and that being said, it can never happen.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
You think an average Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa man will be on same side for one purpose soon with the current mindset? Only the elites are united to a great extent.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:

NEVER.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by fortunechy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
I wish this will happen in zoo country called Nigeria
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by olamakinde(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
who will join you in Nigeria, is it the lazy youth that will be busy with big brother naija?
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

the only revolution Africans need is within themselves and not one with governance, as governance is a product of our community and community is a product of families and families are product of individual members.

We sold each other through slave trades, british lead the revolution to stop slave trade yet we continued with our "African mentality" till we chased them back and gave power to Sarduna/Awolowo/Azikwe only for our African mentality to kick in and Aguyi ironsi brought in the era of blood coups, still our "African mentality" remained and the cycle continued from Military to 1999 Democracy with little or no progress.

My point is , just like Sudans many revolution that has been hijacked , malawi are only joking if they think mere change in regime means anything.

U are just a modern day lunatic.

Slavery isn't a Hausa word or IGBO word, it's an English word n that should show u that Europeans also did a lot of slavery and even used white men as slaves to fight as gladiators.

Also no one sent the whites away from Nigeria, they handed over power to the Fulani and left Nigeria because our weather wasn't Good for them and most importantly, malaria killed them in 4 days, this is the main reason why they left.

The man 1966 coup was organized by Nigerian soldiers from all tribes, leave Aguiyi Ironsi from ur madness

1 Like

Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by uuzba(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Dont they have a military to disperse the protesters

Or do not have the required hardwares and human resource to do such.

I trust Nigerian Army.
Without any military, this will just turn into civil war and they will destroy their country permanently.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Bibors(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:

It cannot happen in Nigeria. The world greatest cowards are in Nigeria.

Fela sang about such revolution- " I no wan die, I no wan quench, papa dey for house"

Nigerians are a conquered people.

The only people with the capacity for such revolution are hated by others- IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by itsme01: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Slavery isn't a Hausa word or IGBO word, it's an English word n that should show u that Europeans also did a lot of slavery and even used white men as slaves to fight as gladiators.

Also no one sent the whites away from Nigeria, they handed over power to the Fulani and left Nigeria because our weather wasn't Good for them and most importantly, malaria killed them in 4 days, this is the main reason why they left.

The man 1966 coup was organized by Nigerian soldiers from all tribes, leave Aguiyi Ironsi from ur madness

keep your insults to yourself, i believe we are Adults here

rule 2

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Ishilove
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:

By Nigeria, do you mean the separate entities existing under a false agreement?l Lol.

I tell you it can never happen. We are so divided under ethnic and religious lines. It's way way way too deep.

When a revolution starts, you'd start hearing "it's being led by the north so it's an Islamic Revolution" or "it's being led by the east so it's a Biafra something" or "oh the west are leading it because they want to dominate as usual".

Even here on Nairaland, comments would prove to you that we are so so so divided.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Badonasty:

Nigerians are too docile
yeah, what do you see?
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Techcribs:

Wow

Also read >

How to Unsubscribe and delete unwanted emails & newsletters from Inbox with a swipe.
READ STEPS HERE

yes it happened in the country of Malawi, and the Malawians both young and old people are taking over their country from clueless, tyrant and dictatorship leadership in government.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Badonasty(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yeah, what do you see?

most of us are online gangsters...how many of us can come out and protest the way Sudanese people did
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
Since it didn't happened under PDP 16 years,it will never happen in Nigeria again
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So precolonial African social never engaged in slave trade or kept slaves?

You must be new to history.

This your level of reasoning is bemusing.

It has long since been agreed that Africans kept slaves among themselves. It's so evident. It's not even an argument. So when I see comments like yours, I only shiver in fear of such senselessness.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So precolonial African social never engaged in slave trade or kept slaves?

You must be new to history.

This your level of reasoning is bemusing.

It has long since been agreed that Africans kept slaves among themselves. It's so evident. It's not even an argument. So when I see comments like yours, I only shiver in fear of such senselessness.

Point out where I said there was no slavery in Africa by Africans
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Badonasty:

most of us are online gangsters...how many of us can come out and protest the way Sudanese people did
yes you make a point here, but let me inform you here that Nigerians can come and protest.. Nigerians have the strength to do that except if we don't want to do it.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
if only Nigerians will Overlook tribalism and unite to fight the common enemy....#satanic / SELF-SERVING RULERS!
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by blowjohn(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:

Yes o.
Online warrior.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by nurex01(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
nwakibie3:

biafrans started it but afonjas in connivance with abok1s opposed it
grin
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by dochenaj: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
It won't. Nigerians are selfish and divided. To pull off a revolution, we must not have any of the above.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by okeyfrank: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
THIS IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED IN NIGERIA.

The people can no longer tolerate the wickedness, corruption, impunity and killings in the country.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
eerrr... i don't think so, Nigerians are cowards. grin They are waiting for God, Jesus and Pastors to save them.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes soooooo.
I don't think so. Nigerians are cowards, they are waiting for Jesus, God and pastors to save them. grin

1 Like

Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

the only revolution Africans need is within themselves and not one with governance, as governance is a product of our community and community is a product of families and families are product of individual members.

We sold each other through slave trades, british lead the revolution to stop slave trade yet we continued with our "African mentality" till we chased them back and gave power to Sarduna/Awolowo/Azikwe only for our African mentality to kick in and Aguyi ironsi brought in the era of blood coups, still our "African mentality" remained and the cycle continued from Military to 1999 Democracy with little or no progress.

My point is , just like Sudans many revolution that has been hijacked , malawi are only joking if they think mere change in regime means anything.

You are on point joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Badonasty:

I can but I know I will just be killed and forgotten

1 Like

Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
maxiuc:
During Jonathan administration only change of fuel prices everybody jumped out to protest just because he is a southerner

Today presently Buhari has done worst yet nobody can protest just because he's a northerner

Revolution in Nigeria can never happen
Any revolution here would only mean war and division.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
I totally disagree
Paul Kagame proved all this as wrong!
Isn't it funny that most of the huge infrastructure was built by the military that we had no hand in voting in
The problem is we are lead by people who can't seem to realize they are still slaves no matter how big their house is, the Dino Malaye's and co.
And then there is the fulani/hausa who have 2 distinct class of citizens Rich/poor and it has creeped throughout Nigeria

fiercehillz:
Nigeria is too corrupt for a revolution to take place... Man know man, Yahoo yahoo, bribery and nepotism have eaten deep into our nation Nigeria... We now see these things as normal.

We are so conversant with these things that some people may become mentally unstable if NEPA doesn't take light for a month... Market women would even protest if government build ultra modern shops for them because they prefer to sell under umbrellas...

Our men would rather criticize the government in beer parlours than stand under the sun to protest... Which youth?... The one wey never buy Benz or the one wey dey eye that 180k human hair... We go just hashtag for twitter for only 3 days...dats all
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
I don't think so. Nigerians are cowards, they are waiting for Jesus, God and pastors to save them. grin
Hmmmmmmm you are right. all is well.
Re: Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video) by alexola20(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) / Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.