Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

AY Owns A Street After His Name In Lagos State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Owns A Street After His Name In Lagos State (584 Views)

Portable Sprays Money In The Street After His Europe Tour (Video, Photos) / Shirtless Woli Arole Celebrates On London Street After Man Utd Defeated Chelsea / Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Owns A Street After His Name In Lagos State by craix(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun AKA AY has a street after his name (Ayo Makun Street) at Banana island, Lagos state.

The comedian who made this known through his IG handle where he wrote:

"it feels good for me to have come from the STREET to live on my own street.....All I had was a dream that set me on a mission from Warri to Lagos to pursue my HUSTLE. May The Almighty God change your own story in Jesus name".

AY who started from humble beginnings from remote area in Lagos State to Banana Island where his mansion was regarded as best celebrity mansion in Lagos state.

The Comedian who is also know for his acting abilities where he produced his own movies, 30 days in Atlanta and 10 days in Sun city. He also featured in other movies.

http://www.thenaijaface.com/2019/06/ay-owns-street-after-his-name-in-lagos.html

Re: AY Owns A Street After His Name In Lagos State by gbebodye(f): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Somebody should confirm this
Re: AY Owns A Street After His Name In Lagos State by craix(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
It is true.
Re: AY Owns A Street After His Name In Lagos State by itspzpics(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Regina & Her Mom, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Mariah Carey Bottle Cap Challenge - She Opended Bottle Cap With Her Voice / I Regret Not Being Serious In My Education – Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.