Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" (36466 Views)

Mohammed Zarma: Rtd Deputy Comptroller Of Customs Kidnapped By Gunmen In Ilorin / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Marthaodion(f): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
I wonder why most ladies won’t learn. Never ever take nuked pics. Don’t try it. Yes, even with your husband. The one he is seeing you with his eyes is enough.
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Hentan24(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Couples cannot fight in peace anymore and settle on their own. Social media is now a place to settle grudges. I wonder who they are expecting to settle in social media
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by MobilityExpress: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Captain Save-A-Hoe Mind My Business grin I want to live long grin
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
I don't give a fvck to any of you grin
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who is Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada.
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Aidejay(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tonto dikeh drama series
Season 2
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by ayusco85(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
That's why it's not good to send nudes no matter what.
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Dozie32(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who are we to believe? I don't believe this lady coz nor matter what you did to your husband he can never, i repeat he can never send your nude video to an outsider, because we men are always jealous of our previous property.
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Kwamecron(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Cool story
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by luminouz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
When the going was good,I wasn't called,now that it went sour,why should I be bothered?? undecided
There is a police station for a reason, make ur case there sister!!!
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by livebyday(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by fakuta(f): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
I want to dash your issue my one minute and you come wwrite all this long story. Okay sorry I don't know why he want to spoil your name
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by AreaFada2: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Funny thing is if some serious, modest and honest guy toasts this lady she will be making nyanga.

Why do women always fall mugu for guys who tell them what they want to hear and use lies to scatterbalance their brain?

Single truth they don't like. Despite all claiming they like honesty, it's actually the last thing they are ready to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Marthaodion:
I wonder why most ladies won’t learn. Never ever take nuked pics. Don’t try it. Yes, even with your husband. The one he is seeing you with his eyes is enough.
The thing is people post nudes for different reasons.
For some it is profit oriented and could sometimes be leaked by jobless people who want to get money from them, either way the message should be to the He-diots who blackmail ladies with threat of sending nudes to stop it because posting such without their consent could be or is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
entreprelaptop:
One sided story...till we hear from the second party
He's hiding, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by tomdon(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
We need to examine those nudes to authenticate the veracity of her claims. Is it ass shaking or what is it that qualifies it as nudes
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by unapologetic147: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Baba famurewa aiye yin t baje e tun wa client wa nairaland
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by kernel01: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Czarugo007:
I wonder why ladies always keep nude pictures.

You couldn't read the details, that's the only reason why you're asking a very stupid question.
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by RichBoy247: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
if he has your nudes, then he should spread them like staphylococcus. Only prostitutes take nudes and prostitutes should not be covered. Also you that will attack me for saying the truth, you are a prostitute too either male or female, if not ask your daddy and your mummy and your grand parents how many nudes they have and they will quickly tie you down and take you to the psychiatric hospital. WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING WITH NUDES? ASHAWOOOO KOBO KOBO
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked

Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Awesomefred32(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin
Nude Nuder Nudest
what's my business?
please is John Cena still playing Manchester Uniter
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by AdeMavrodi: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
You took his two cars worth more than 50Million yet you are painting a picture of you spending your money on him and he is a fraud and broke. Common.
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Wallade(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
I believe her story but I still think the video will eventually hit the social media. However, she doesn't have to worry, just let it go and let your family and close friends know about the video.

That is all you need for now.
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by cococandy(f): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Have him arrested
Re: Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" by Kingdonik(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
How this thing con help my Hungry situation. Tchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property / Nigerian Scammer, Bayo Awonorin Extradited To UK Over £12M Money Laundry / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.