Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People (966 Views)

Yoruba Are Like White People / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Like in Canada, America and London

You see Chinese, indians, Caribbeans, africans, Caribbeans, eastern European in their country

But in nigeria, no diversity
Everyone is just black and nigeria

I heard my indian housemate talking over the phone
He wants to move back to India,but we will miss the diversity of America

So it's not only Nigerians that suffer from this but most countries that are not first world
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by dukie25: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2019

Why don't you go and force the Chinese and the Indians to relocate to Nigeria?
People migrate to wealthy countries hence you see different races in America and Britain. Why would I as a Nigerian migrate to Afghanistan when I know Afghanistan is poorer than Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Even Ghana is more diverse than nigeria

When I went to Accra, so many white and Chinese

I thought i was in London

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Andersonjr(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Op u mentioned The Caribbean twice grin
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Andersonjr:
Op u mentioned The Caribbean twice grin

And so
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Andersonjr(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ilamina:

And so
Pffft how rude. Just saying ...
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Andersonjr:
Pffft how rude. Just saying ...

I was just playing too � tongue
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by ibkayee(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Asia and Africa are already pretty diverse. Don't think white people are necessarily welcoming it any more than most, people just tend to go to places with higher standards of living/perceived better opportunities and the most developed countries tend to be 'white'. Who wants to go somewhere where they'll be faring worse

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by meobizy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
All the born-throway mixed-race oyibos dey get with oloshos here never do?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
meobizy:
All the born-throway mixed-race oyibos dey get with oloshos here never do?

Not enough
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Excuse me? Africa and Asia are the most diverse continents in the world! Especially Asia! Change your question to RACIALLY diverse because I'm guessing that's what you mean.
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by ShinnBet: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
[s]
Ilamina:

You see Chinese, indians, Caribbeans, africans, Caribbeans, eastern European in their country

So it's not only Nigerians that suffer from this but most countries that are not first world
[/s]

Ignorant idiot

Jews are the one forcing the West through their media, political and academic dominance to accept multiculturalism.

Ask yourself why multiculturalism or internationalism is being promoted by Jews on the west but not in their God forsaking promised land.

Diversity = Multiculturalism = Communism = One World Govt = Zionism = Judaism = Satanism.
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]

Ignorant idiot

Jews are the one forcing the West through their media, political and academic dominance to accept multiculturalism.

Ask yourself why multiculturalism or internationalism is being promoted by Jews on the west but not in their God forsaking promised land.

Diversity = Multiculturalism = Communism = One World Govt = Zionism = Judaism = Satanism.

So why are they promoting it and why do they want it
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by meobizy(f): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Ilamina:

Not enough
Yet it counts as diversity so na you know.
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by OruExpress: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2019
350 languages, over 50 religions and Nigeria doesnt have 'diversity'. The brain of the Nigerian is a depressing pit
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by OruExpress: 1:18am On Jun 27, 2019
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]

Ignorant idiot

This idio.t has watched enough YouTube videos to convince himself hes a white supremacist lol
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by leofab(f): 2:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Ilamina:
[s]

So it's not only Nigerians that suffer from this but most countries that are not first world[/s]

I know you are an afonja. That's how you all reason...always pointing finger at someone else when you yourselves are worst. HAVE YOU ACCEPTED IGBOS IN YOUR LAND, MR. DIVERSITY PREACHER? Your people are busy asking Igbs to leave Lagos when you afonjas all over America and Europe? Pathological Hypocrites! SMH!

Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 3:38am On Jun 27, 2019
OruExpress:

This idio.t has watched enough YouTube videos to convince himself hes a white supremacist lol

Who are you dissing
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by Ilamina(f): 3:47am On Jun 27, 2019
johndoexxx:

I know you are an afonja. That's how you all reason...always pointing finger at someone else when you yourselves are worst. HAVE YOU ACCEPTED IGBOS IN YOUR LAND, MR. DIVERSITY PREACHER? Your people are busy asking Igbs to leave Lagos when you afonjas all over America and Europe? Pathological Hypocrites! SMH!

Everyone knows I love nigeria and igbos

And I am not Yoruba

See my thread . . talking about Igbo migration

https://www.nairaland.com/4806904/why-did-lagos-government-deport
Re: Why Don't Other Countries In The World Appreciate Diversity Like White People by helinues: 6:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Majority of African leaders only make policies that favour them only not on behalf of the masses

(1) (Reply)

OSUN: US Nigeria Law Group Condemns Supreme Court Verdict / Buhari's Cabinet: Ex-Governors lose out, ex-ministers' influence wane / El Zakzaky Release: Former Aviation Minister Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.