Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Very High On Drugs Displays Insanity (see Photos ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Very High On Drugs Displays Insanity (see Photos ) (1285 Views)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Very High On Drugs Displays Insanity (see Photos ) by Tundemanias: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
The Photo of a 17 year old girl seen struggling with her self and lying and rolling on the floor helplessly has surfaced on social media. The very disturbing video has got a lot of concerned Nigerians talking because of the reports as heard in the video.

The girl was said to have paid her 15 year old friend (Favour) a visit and also took the drugs without Favour’s consent. Favour said ” She has done this before when she came for my brothers birthday when she took little drugs and she started misbehaving and i had to take her to her house. Today again,

She came to my house, i suggested to buy her soft drink(Coke) but she declined . Before i knew it, she had already consumed the drugs she had on her and then started misbehaving.”

An elderly woman present at the scene advised Favour to either advise her friend to stop taking drugs or stop her from coming to her house because if anything happens to the girl, Favour will be held responsible .

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/06/26/17-year-old-nigerian-girl-very-high-on-drugs-displays-insanity-see-photos/

Re: 17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Very High On Drugs Displays Insanity (see Photos ) by Tundemanias: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: 17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Very High On Drugs Displays Insanity (see Photos ) by Jmk9292(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
The girl is already a patient....
Re: 17 Year Old Nigerian Girl Very High On Drugs Displays Insanity (see Photos ) by Johnkay01: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hnmn

Descendant of Jezebel

(1) (Reply)

[video]man Arrested After He Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat / Lagos Unrest : Leader Of Gang Confesses His Affiliation To Eiye Confraternity / See What Is On Nairaland. Is This Your Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.