Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Street Named After A Nigerian Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Street Named After A Nigerian Comedian (290 Views)

Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo / Tiwa Savage Street Named After Marvin First Lady, Tiwa Savage(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Street Named After A Nigerian Comedian by Velveltyblog: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Well celebrated comedian, filmmaker, and actor, AY Makun just had a street named after him. This he took to his Instagram page to express how good he feels about the development.
He wrote:

” I have seen streets in our cities been named after many famous people from politics, to sports, and to other people who served or contributed to the social-cultural development of our country in one way or the other. But I never knew that a day would come where I would be ‘famous’ enough to have a street named in my honor.

As I say a big thank you to the management of Haven Homes, I just want to use this same opportunity to charge lovers and followers of the AY brand up a little. My prayer is for every one of you to be remembered and celebrated for something. Get off that bed this morning and infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen…”

Indeed, God has changed his story.

Source: https://www.velveltyblog.info/2019/06/celebrities-ayo-makun-street-.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

COZA: Omoni Oboli Picks Out 'incoherency' In Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegations / How To Create A Whatsapp Tv / Anthony Joshua Tries To Recite Nigeria's National Anthem But Fails (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.