Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods (30566 Views)

Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by lordnammy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Without trust you can't do business
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by Arysexy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
When this akochi finally blows from this huzzling, some lazy cowards will tag him blood money.

Don't despise d days of humble beginning
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wow nice
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by chloride6: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
magicminister:
I never ever price when I buy stuff from traffic hawkers or road side sellers. I have also taught my family to never bargain and just pay full price UNLESS THEY GENUINELY CANT AFFORD FULL PRICE.

God bless all hustlers trying to make it legitimately.
I remember when I started, now I have people working for me.

Choi, if only you knew

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by JuanDeDios: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
lordnammy:
Without trust you can't do business
Thank you. When I hear folks proudly say "I don't trust anybody", I just smile. But it takes spiritual or intellectual maturity to learn to trust.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by romeorailss: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
deltateam:
I thought they used to blur numbers and account details. Leaving it visible, should we also transpfer to him?

That's the idea . He wanted people to have his account no . Don T be surprised that guy will receive some generous alerts . The man intentionally left it opened wink

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by isax(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Really makes sense bros ya pocket will never dry in Jesus name(Amen)
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by don4real18(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
GentlePEACE:
Wow

I wish someone can offer to send more to the young hustler. God bless every hustler out there. Your pay day is coming.
You can be that someone cool
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by romeorailss: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
TheTourist:
IT JUST HAS TO BE AN IGBO MAN.

AN AFONJA CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER TRUST YOU TO THAT EXTENT LIE LIE. THEY CANT EVEN BE THAT ENTERPRISING OR HARDWORKING

It's quite unfortunate that you are very monolithic in your reasoning . angry

He was even reasonable enough to leave his account opened so that others who are encouraged can also transfer to the young hustling guy .

But here you are . Your acrimonious and insular nature won't just allow u see the benevolence of the same afonja. I pity your ignoramus cranium cry . I wish u developed it well . Ughh cry poor girl ! Sorry cry
Check the name of the man that was trusted will you ? He paid double just for being trusted .

An igbo man trusted a Yoruba man with his biz and it paid off

5 Likes

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by Anonymous4: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
The man did it to impress the Media not willingly.. Ok sir we don hear.. The whole media don dey praise u now hope u are happy now
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by TheTourist: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
SLIDE TO THE SIDE WITH YOUR EPISTLE grin grin grin

romeorailss:

It's quite unfortunate that you are very monolithic in your reasoning . angry

He was even reasonable enough to leave his account opened so that others who are encouraged can also transfer to the young hustling guy .

But here you are . Your acrimonious and insular nature won't just allow u see the benevolence of the same afonja. I pity your ignoramus cranium cry . I wish u developed it well . Ughh cry poor girl ! Sorry cry
Check the name of the man that was trusted will you ? He paid double just for being trusted .

An igbo man trusted a Yoruba man with his biz and it paid off

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by MYHUBBY: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
seems Igbo guys are really kind hearted, it was one guy giving prisoners goods of his livelihood now this

God bless the man and I hope God can elevate the guy from road to office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good people
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by autonomous22: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Must u tell us?
what's biting u...

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by deltateam: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
ksstroud:

If your spirit is telling you to transfer, do so

Scam fit don get another format.
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by Realbelieveer(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Must u tell us?
what's your own. All what u want to hear is tonto dikeh and reginal Daniels. Must u also comment? Rabbish

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by carlosperrera(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Great...
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by OmoDavido(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
May God bless this man and all legit hustlers out there! Indeed, hawking in the traffic, roadside or in the bus is not something that is easy atall, I have been there, I know what it is like. And I thank God for where I am now.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by sharpboyus(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Blessed him with small something. Others can follow.
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
How was the roadside seller able to recite his account number while in moving traffic? How did the man get the seller's phone number? Take all these Twitter stories with a pinch of salt
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by eazzzy1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by Kennydoc(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
romeorailss:

That's the idea . He wanted people to have his account no . Don T be surprised that guy will receive some generous alerts . The man intentionally left it opened wink

You're right. I'm sure some generous Nigerians will transfer money to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by eazzzy1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
eazzzy1:

Read it again, the seller tried reciting his account number but since the traffic was moving he asked the buyer to give him his number. The buyer then gave the seller his complimentary card. The complimentary card has the buyers number. The seller then sent the buyer a text message with his account number. Get it now?

Got it, thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by sameni123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
magicminister:
I never ever price when I buy stuff from traffic hawkers or road side sellers. I have also taught my family to never bargain and just pay full price UNLESS THEY GENUINELY CANT AFFORD FULL PRICE.

God bless all hustlers trying to make it legitimately.
I remember when I started, now I have people working for me.
God bless you more bro this little change can make e difference to some ppl
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good
Re: Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods by 1realBobby(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
deltateam:
I thought they used to blur numbers and account details. Leaving it visible, should we also transfer to him?
my thoughts exactly... I believe the said story is nothing but fiction. The writer is broke, and needs us to encourage the hustler (himself) grin ..

what a whole new format... Naija we hail thee grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Register Your Business In Nigeria / Fire Outbreak Around UBA Building Dugbe, Ibadan (Video) / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.