Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Day Is Useless Because Of Pap And Moi Moi - Williams Uchemba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Day Is Useless Because Of Pap And Moi Moi - Williams Uchemba (654 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Nigerian Billionaire Business Man Spotted Drinking Garri And Moi Moi: Video / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Day Is Useless Because Of Pap And Moi Moi - Williams Uchemba by Beth2000: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
My Day Is Useless Because Of Pap And Moi Moi - Williams Uchemba

Williams Uchemba posted on instagram telling people what Pap and Moi Moi did to him today. He said since today he is feeling sleepy and he can't do anything for the day.

See as he demonstrates the reaction in the video below...
Watch video: https://confirm9ja.com/2019/06/26/my-day-is-useless-because-of-pap-and-moi-moi-williams-uchemba/

Re: My Day Is Useless Because Of Pap And Moi Moi - Williams Uchemba by Ciaos: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
See talk!!! People never see food chop,this one chop belleful come carry belleful wahala come social network.... Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking! Bbnaija Alex Attacked By Robbers, Valuables Stolen (photo, Detail / Juanita Bynum Won't Preach After Pastor John Moore Saw Her Pants / Bbnaija: ‘desperate Fool’ – Mercy Blasts Ike After He Said This To Her [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.