Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Caveat Emptor (buyer Beware) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caveat Emptor (buyer Beware) (218 Views)

What Loan Terms Are Available With Short Term Caveat Loans / Caveat Loans In Australia: What You Need To Know / Caveat Emptor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caveat Emptor (buyer Beware) by ProxyGod(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
So I bought a steam iron last week online from @9jagadgets that operates out of #64 Oki Olodo, Egbeda 200225, Ibadan, Nigeria. I soon realized that the product had no name (what's written on the manual is different from what is written on the pack), no company name, no product ID and no country of production. I immediately notified @9jagadgets store of this. They however came up with flimsy excuses and blatantly refused to refund or exchange for a genuine product despite the huge "100% money back guarantee within 30 days off ALL customers" advertised on their website www.9jagadgets.com . I have decided to let the public be aware to know that this company isn't trustworthy store and anyone transacting with them does so at their own risk. BUYERS BEWARE. cc: Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Akah Nnani A Member Of COZA Condemned Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Emergency Digest / See The Misery Of Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.