Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Meet The Man Who Looks Like Messi And Has Been Accused Of Sleeping With 23 Women - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The Man Who Looks Like Messi And Has Been Accused Of Sleeping With 23 Women (574 Views)

Meet South African Player, Minnies, Who Looks Like Brazil’s Ronaldinho / Lewandowski Makes Champions League History With 23-Minute Hat-Trick / Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Looks Like Messi And Has Been Accused Of Sleeping With 23 Women by Tbag25: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
a video post on Instagram, Parastesh said: ‘Hi friends, a piece of false news about me is trending on social media with regards to me sleeping with 23 women because they thought I was Lionel Messi. Please do not play with people’s reputation and credibility.
‘We are all aware of the fact that: Read more https://www.cityblog.ng/the-man-who-looks-like-messi-and-has-been-accused-of-sleeping-with-23-women-by-pretending-to-be-messi-photos/

(1) (Reply)

CAF Changes Format For World Cup Qualifiers / Photo Of Seven Years Old Tammy Abraham Luftus Check And Roman Abramovic / This Boy Will Beat Ronaldo And Messi For Puska Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.