Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Jumia! How To Make 300,000naira Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia! How To Make 300,000naira Monthly (241 Views)

HOW Gideon Micdare, Went From Earning 40,000naira Monthly To 10,000 Dollar. / How To Make 300,000 Naira Online With Just 100 Naira / Just With 1500NAIRA, You Can Earn More Than 50,000NAIRA Monthly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia! How To Make 300,000naira Monthly by Talkativedotng(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jumia is one of the fastest growing online store across Africa and in it's intentions includes the opportunity to connect different sellers to their prospective buyers.

This giantic store, still growing started back in 2012 where it had just few workers and was named African Internet Group an online e-commerce marketplace. This group of 5 staffs as little as they were engaged in selling electronic gadgets, clothings and other products by retailing them.
They were able to build trust amongst their customers or should I say clients which gradually established them into the giant Jumia you now know.
Currently, Jumia is the largest e-commerce market place in Nigeria and also a great revenue generating source for most online persons who choose to affiliate and make money with them.

You must have heard of the possibility of generating income from this Giant store but you are still confused on how to go about it, It all sounded that way when I first heard about it 4 years ago but because I really needed something that can fetch me earns, I had to make real researches about them and how to go about it.

In this article I will be giving detailed guides on how to create an account with Jumia, join the affiliate program and also the Jumia force generally called Jforce. This three subheadings I have mentioned will enable you to adequately utilize every monetizing opportunity that comes up on Jumia. Well, I'll suggest you take time to read to the end of the post to know how to go about with them.

As I promised on looking you up to this great opportunity, first and foremost, to engage in any form of operation with Jumia, you must be a registered member
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/06/how-to-make-money-from-jumia.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Possible? / Dmhhgtyy / Trading Forex On Iqoption/olymp Trade Vs Metatrader. Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.