Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Certificate: Go Back To School If You Don"t Have WAEC - Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate: Go Back To School If You Don"t Have WAEC - Obasanjo Tells Buhari (1026 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate: Go Back To School If You Don"t Have WAEC - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by dammylink5: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo who ruled Nigeria for eight years under the umbrella of the peoples democratic party has come out to tell President read more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate: Go Back To School If You Don"t Have WAEC - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
OBASANJO is more comedian than basket mouth, Ali baba and I go die put together . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Go Back To School If You Don"t Have WAEC - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by nototribalist: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Baba himself

1 Like

Re: Certificate: Go Back To School If You Don"t Have WAEC - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by article1: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
... "that if him(Obasanjo) can go back to school after power"...
That means he admitted that he too had no certificate throughout his 8 years tenure. He managed to go back to school after he left office as a President. So there is no need pressurising PMB to go back to school since he can also do same when he leaves office. I think it's high time Baba Iyabo retired from irrelevant talks and concentrate on his pig farming.
Re: Certificate: Go Back To School If You Don"t Have WAEC - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by tuniski: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
article1:
... "that if him(Obasanjo) can go back to school after power"...
That means he admitted that he too had no certificate throughout his 8 years tenure. He managed to go back to school after he left office as a President. So there is no need pressurising PMB to go back to school since he can also do same when he leaves office. I think it's high time Baba Iyabo retired from irrelevant talks and concentrate on his pig farming.
But he went back to postgraduate school not secondary School. I mean Obasanjo.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anambra First Lady, Ebele Obiano Rock N1m Gucci Sunglasses (Photos) / Alhaji Ibrahim Kicks Over Photoshop Image Endorsing Yahaya Bello / Governor Okowa Hosts Apostle Johnson Suleman At The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.