Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

"I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike (1430 Views)

2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by onyi25(f): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
"I’m born again, I am damn beautiful, I have money, no man can do nothing to me"– Tonto Dikeh (Video)
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has once again opened up about her life in a live show tagged "Women’s World Show" and has taken to her IG page to share the video.

Despite her seductive dressing and vulgar languages, she claims to be a born again who believes very much in God. She also went further to gush over looks, her personalities and the fact that she is wealthy.

“My believe in God gives me so much confidence, secondly, I am damn beautiful; thirdly, I have got a great body; fourth, I have got money; fifth, I use my platform to help all the people. All these qualities about myself made me a very bold woman.
I am born again by the way. My confident comes from the fact that no man can do nothing to me that God has not said would happen". she said.

Read more and watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/06/im-born-again-i-am-damn-beautiful-i.html

Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by khiaa(f): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
onyi25:
"I’m born again, I am damn beautiful, I have money, no man can do nothing to me"– Tonto Dikeh (Video)
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has once again opened up about her life in a live show tagged "Women’s World Show" and has taken to her IG page to share the video.

Despite her seductive dressing and vulgar languages, she claims to be a born again who believes very much in God. She also went further to gush over looks, her personalities and the fact that she is wealthy.

“My believe in God gives me so much confidence, secondly, I am damn beautiful; thirdly, I have got a great body; fourth, I have got money; fifth, I use my platform to help all the people. All these qualities about myself made me a very bold woman.
I am born again by the way. My confident comes from the fact that no man can do nothing to me that God has not said would happen". she said.

Read more and watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/06/im-born-again-i-am-damn-beautiful-i.html

Beautiful? She looks scary.
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Beautiful? She looks scary.
yep,she looks beautiful why are you always full of Negative vibes undecided
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Karemarealty288(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sharrrrraaap how much you get .. cheesy grin
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by khiaa(f): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Charelsz:
yep,she looks beautiful why are you always full of Negative vibes undecided

What you guys see as beautiful is confusing to me, she wouldn't even be considered attractive here.
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

What you guys see as beautiful is confusing to me, she wouldn't even be considered attractive here.
or you don't know the meaning of beauty. undecided

Tonto Dike is of the most beautiful Actresses in Nigeria. cool cool

1 Like

Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by khiaa(f): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Charelsz:
or you don't know the meaning of beauty. undecided

Tonto Dike is of the most beautiful Actresses in Nigeria. cool cool

I know she is supposed to be the most beautiful which makes me wonder what your other actresses looks like, are they dogs? How unattractive they must be to make this actress the most beautiful. grin
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

I know she is supposed to be the most beautiful which makes me wonder what your other actresses looks likes, are they dogs? grin
Your problem, I don't care. the point here is Tonto Dike is Beautiful.carry your low self esteem else where.

1 Like

Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

I know she is supposed to be the most beautiful which makes me wonder what your other actresses looks like, are they dogs? How unattractive they must be to make this actress the most beautiful. grin
You are always jealousy of successful people cool
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by khiaa(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Charelsz:
Your problem, I don't care. the piont here is Tonto Dike is Beautiful.carry your low self esteem else where.

What would my self-esteem have to do with her beauty or lack there of?
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by khiaa(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Allen02:
You are always jealousy of successful people cool
grin grin grin You are funny sometimes.
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

What would my self-esteem have to do with her beauty or lack there of?
You have serious issue lady, I think you need Counselling or something. undecided
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin grin You are funny sometimes.
You don't say. cool
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by khiaa(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Charelsz:
You have serious issue lady, I think you need Counselling or something. undecided

I am a counselor. grin
Re: "I’m Born Again, Beautiful, I Av Money, No Man Can Do Nothing 2 Me" - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

I am a counselor. grin
And yet ,you are full of envy. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Reveals Why She Fell In Love Tekno / ''Being Your Dad Has Been A Great Honor'' Tonto Dikeh To Her Son On Father's Day / Rema Finally Picks Up Next Rated Award Car From Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.