Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) (23740 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2019
djkirkoo2:
maybe you don't belong to this world then. Do you know the power of a step-mom? Hmmm. I've experienced it so nor go there at all.
Maybe you just quoted the wrong person. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by unapologetic147: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
No father will do this to his own son. I don't believe this story.
are you for real or you joking
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2019
The boy is a sadist already, he will need love to live a normal life.
This is one of the reasons some women endure domestic violence in their husbands' houses, they don't want to leave the children behind and maybe they don't have resources to take care of them alone.
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2019
omoadeleye:
Please let the father train the stole in a way he will that the son will later be useful for himself in the future, the boy stole meat and he really disseves a brutal punishment for that, so by the time he is growing up this kind of punishment will be hunting him any time he thought of any stealing... He is still at a pre conventional stage in ethics, where obedience and punishment should be inculcated to him.

Oga well done.

Imagine God cut your legs when you steal meat from the pot, uproot your tongue when you lie, break your ribs when you go late to church.

A child stealing food is usually a sign of hunger or malnourishment.

Determine the cause and proffer appropriate solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

It was a mistake, his hand was faster than his mind. Kpele, Good morning. How was your night? Trust fine.
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The boy is a sadist already, he will need love to live a normal life.
This is one of the reasons some women endure domestic violence in their husbands' houses, they don't want to leave the children behind and maybe they don't have resources to take care of them alone.

True.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Oga well done.

Imagine God cut your legs when you steal meat from the pot, uproot your tongue when you lie, break your ribs when you go late to church.

A child stealing food is usually a sign of hunger or malnourishment.

Determine the cause and proffer appropriate solution.

Why reply a fool early in the morning? You want to spoil your day? You suppose to have known their species. They have nothing meaningful to contribute to conversations so they are unnoticed on the forum. They will vomit jargon or something controversial so people can take note of them
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by holywind(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2019
this is child abuse, ARREST THE FATHER NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by TruthHurts100: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2019
Firstclass2000:
the scammer is the church that taught people lies about God
Jeremiah 32:35

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by opusingi: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:

Mr man, in 2005, My own father stamped my back with a glowing red stainless steel cup (555) for picking 200naira in the compound where my step mom kept us to go for crusade even after the lady told my step mom that She truly misplaced the money and had already retrieved it from me.

My step mom later reported that I stole 200naira in Big mummy's house when he returned from Jos. He told me to off all my clothes, kneel, raise my hands, close my eyes and back him.

In less than 5 minutes, I could hear the smell of sizzling flesh and when the cup was pulled, I felt the most horrible pain for an 11 year old.
I calmly stood up, glared at my father with blood shot eyes, my chest ready to burst from the pressures of my heart pumping more than enough blood and adrenal supply than I could control.

I'm now 25 but whenever I see the scar, I can still see my white flesh and the shock on my seemingly wicked step mom's face when she rushed me to a chemist to apply GV . I didn't shed a single tear all through and I locked eyes with my "father" for about 30 seconds as The anger in me was enough to kill them both by whatever means necessary.

This is Nigeria My brother. Anything horrible is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Handwork of stepmother, what they can't do to their own children they'll do to other women child as if its not same process they went through to give birth
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2019
Handwork of stepmother, what they can't do to their own children they'll do to other women child as if its not same process they went through to give birth..
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2019
Thank God the police is involved now.

Such a fine little boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:

YOU ARE FUNNY<

COS UR LIKE WILL DO WORST.

MOST MEN ARE SIMPLY FIGURE HEAD!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Amagite:
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to narrate story of little boy who was brutalized and sent out of the house by his father.

According to the little boy, his dad scalded him with a hot knife for stealing meat from the pot.

He also sent him out of the house after his step-mum lied on him. Read the story below...

"I have been seeing this little boy for a couple of days, but I thought he was just one random kid that stays around. But he caught my attention yesterday when I saw him standing close to a flower in front of my house... He was acting as if he was hiding from someone...
����

I called him and asked what he was doing there. He said nothing.
I told him to leave that place and go home, he said he couldn't. I asked why, and he told me his story...
That his dad is married to another woman, she maltreats him, she doesn't give him food. That his dad ���

His dad always beat him. The scar on his face was as a result of a knife the dad put in the fire and placed on his jaw because he stole meat from the pot.
He said he was hungry so I gave him food, water and then told him to go home and apologise to his dad.����

I went out and came back around 11pm to see this little child sleeping in front of one closed shop, Outside. It was drizzling and everywhere was cold. I woke him up and asked why he hasn't gone home. In his words " my father pursue me from house because my auntie break ��

Television come talk say na me".
(I'm trying to post the video but it's not loading i don't know why)

I couldn't leave him outside so I told him to sleep in my corridor. I gave him a wrapper to cover himself. I was even scared. So this morning I took him to one policeman ��

That lives in my area. He said they're going to arrest the dad.
His mum is late.
This little boy needs help
He is currently at uwanse police station in Calabar.
"

More photos; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/man-brutalizes-son-with-hot-knife-for-stealing-meat-from-the-pot-photos.html

MY SISTER U TRIED, MAY GOD REWARD YOU!!
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Eavy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Seriously, some Nigerian parent needs psychological counseling, that's not how to correct a child's misbehavior, no matter what. The thing is, tradition is killing us and we are not ready to let go of anything.
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by AbdB(f): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
what if the man is under a spell
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

yeah, I can see that you are a wrong person. Maybe a robot grin
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by paix(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Anoniemos01:
I don't think I can ever understand the science(or is it art?) behind human wickedness.
*Sighs* deeply..
It is in us from birth. Can't you see children learn faster to abuse people than they could learn to say hello.
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2019
kikelomojessy:
Sorry I have to say this but Calabar people brutalized their kids over any allegation. If it's not witchcraft it's something else.

Hmmmm God help us.

Sent a pm
Re: Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) by booksrite001: 4:38am On Jul 02, 2019
bukatyne:
Oga well done. Imagine God cut your legs when you steal meat from the pot, uproot your tongue when you lie, break your ribs when you go late to church. A child stealing food is usually a sign of hunger or malnourishment. Determine the cause and proffer appropriate solution.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, Kill Two In Delta / 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Arrested By Rivers State Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.