Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA (23117 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Ex-convict, Intercepts Crack, Cocaine, Tramadol In Zamfara, Others / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by nelcliff(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2019
bigkahuna704:
Cocaine is very hard to find in naija

That's not true bro. I think since you're not part and parcel of those who take it, sure it would be difficult to know where it been sold else ask those who are into it, they surely know exactly where to get it even within a twinkle of an eye blink.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by staintemres(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2019
This revelation is very true. I thought I was just unlucky with girls.
You want to take a uniport girl out, she will tell you to give her 5k to buy something and end up taking you to strange places to buy them.
When you get to club, you and your guys will be drinking hard and the girls will be getting high with just little alcohol. You will be wondering.
PH girls of now a days.
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Dope boys still smoking cocaina!! Jay Z feat. Frank Ocean- Oceans

Dope boy still smelling like cocaina
White boat, white robe, can he be more cleaner?

1 Like

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2019
bigkahuna704:
Cocaine is very hard to find in naija

Not too hard tho. Ck and meth is more easier to get. With crazy brands of blunt. Colorado is a killa
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by shugabasbn: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2019
This generation of Nigeria youth is a struggling and frustrating generation, I'm not surprised just that I'm worrying of the next generation and Nigeria future generally. It doesn't looks bright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by sweetrace(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2019
They keep focusing on the wron things: women consuming more than men, cocaine use on the increase, how many kilos they impounded. They should focus on the sources of the drugs and how to stop them. That way, drug use will reduce.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by lastempero: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Lamasta:

grin they've stop issuing it to Corp members because of people like You that abuse the privilege

Na them Bleep up my own na for life,I even collect two that was when I was in school. What marvels the policemen is that the I D card looks more authentic than theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2019
erinalex:

RIVERS
A supposed Christian State !

Hello be thy name.

Good morning.

Keep cheering for fake news
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by SouthSouth1914: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Kaydeexotic:

Dope boy still smelling like cocaina
White boat, white robe, can he be more cleaner?

The oil spill that BP ain't clean up, I'm anti-Santa Maria, Only Christopher we acknowledge is Wallace!

I know the meaning of every single line in the song dude! I only super imposed smoking for smelling!! grin

1 Like

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Tellemall: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Dope boys still smoking cocaina!! Jay Z feat. Frank Ocean- Oceans

Love that song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by onwuakpachris(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2019
Elelfa:
Withdrawal Syndrome symptoms no be here shaa...clean, ain't going back f
dah shii
there's always a shortcut to escaping withdrawal symptoms man...for all those going tru DAT of Tramadol(DAT one no b child's play o)...use diazapam aka Valium(3 or 4 5mg pills twice a day) for two weeks...and also shower daily with hot water for 2 weeks or more...u gonna dey alright to always go back 2 ur 1st love T.m nd also break up wit her via dis shortcut...whenever u feel like...cus T.M's bae
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by mubeela(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Probz:

Are other states in Nigeria not Christian?
Only Rivers is declared by a terrorist dis week
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2019
buh then how can the women after taking all these they will behave well than the guys on streets?
the guys snatch phone here and there kidnap ppl rob banks and so on, while the ladies who consumes all these substances still behave them selves well?
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Horus(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by erinalex: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=79707467]

Keep cheering for fake news [/quote

For your information, am too matured to cheer for Any bad news, regardless of where it happened or who was affected; it add Nothing positive to my life.

However, it's disturbing to note that, once a news is not palatable to you pple, u conveniently tagged it a fake news.

I for one can't say whether the news is genuine or fake.

I will like a situation whereby, you Zombie Punisher, treat all news(either pleasing to u or not); with a good sense of reasoning.

Don't jump to believe News that interest you.

Don't jump to disbelieve News that uninterested you.

Enjoy ur day.
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Lamasta(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Godisreal:

I swear drug no bi better tin. I took tramadol yesterday evening and I have been vomit till now
Ma guy for your own good and health desist from it o its very toxic in the long run
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Lamasta(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2019
lastempero:

Na them Bleep up my own na for life,I even collect two that was when I was in school. What marvels the policemen is that the I D card looks more authentic than theirs.
Lol grin
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Ebendo123(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2019
U mean me?

Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lamasta:

Ma guy for your own good and health desist from it o its very toxic in the long run

Thanks
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by booksrite(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
This generation of Nigeria youth is a struggling and frustrating generation, I'm not surprised just that I'm worrying of the next generation and Nigeria future generally. It doesn't looks bright

wink
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by booksrite(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Love that song

kiss
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Elelfa: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
onwuakpachris:
there's always a shortcut to escaping withdrawal symptoms man...for all those going tru DAT of Tramadol(DAT one no b child's play o)...use diazapam aka Valium(3 or 4 5mg pills twice a day) for two weeks...and also shower daily with hot water for 2 weeks or more...u gonna dey alright to always go back 2 ur 1st love T.m nd also break up wit her via dis shortcut...whenever u feel like...cus T.M's bae

Nah....I don't do TM,, just MJ
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Elelfa: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
eni4real:
Tramadol??

Nah weed
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by onwuakpachris(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Elelfa:

Nah....I don't do TM,, just MJ
I see..didn't even know MJ got withdrawal symptoms too..thought W.S only goes for pills...
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Elelfa: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
onwuakpachris:
I see..didn't even know MJ got withdrawal symptoms too..thought W.S only goes for pills...

And the symptoms is severe if you're a heavy smoker
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by booksrite001: 4:32am On Jul 02, 2019
sweetrace:
They keep focusing on the wron things: women consuming more than men, cocaine use on the increase, how many kilos they impounded. They should focus on the sources of the drugs and how to stop them. That way, drug use will reduce.

tongue
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by mrbock: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2019
IwantToShashe:

Not too hard tho. Ck and meth is more easier to get. With crazy brands of blunt. Colorado is a killa

A scammer with this number is impersonating you

+234 808 782 0904
Re: Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2019
mrbock:

A scammer with this number is impersonating you

What ? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunman Shoots 42-year-old Nigerian Dead In South Africa / Immigration Officer Dies After Protesting Over The Demolition Of His Palm Farm / Boko Haram: Vigilantes Threaten To Withdraw From War Front In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.