Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

How To Make #500k Monthly As A Cake Vendor In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #500k Monthly As A Cake Vendor In Nigeria (278 Views)

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / How To Make 500k Monthly In Real Estate With Zero Capital . Guaranteed . / How To Make #500k Annually With Xtralarge Farms Agric Investment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #500k Monthly As A Cake Vendor In Nigeria by naijakickonect: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2019
How to make #500k monthly as a cake vendor in Nigeria- Naijakick connect
Are you energetic about cakes?Let me tell you, a cake could be worth in excess of a million naira. When you are mainstream, you have exceeded expectations. Each day is a birthday party. What’s more, consistently is a Wedding Ceremony. Pause! Have I revealed to you that cake is the most requested snack in the world? It’s conspicuous now, and that by itself firmly demonstrates that Cake Making in Nigeria is an extremely lucrative business in this life – not Nigeria alone. You know, cake has this idiosyncrasy among others, that will make everybody ask for more.

Wait! Have I told you, over 1,000 people request for cake vendor on this website daily click www.naijakick.com

In every elaborate and special event, Miss. Cake is never left out for a menu honor. Is it Wedding, House launching… Over here, in my contact lists, I receive entries of birthdays every single day. Maybe because we’re much… And I believe that majority of us would celebrate it and here, Cake first comes to mind.

Henceforth, you can start being a supplier of that cake. And if you can use this lucrative privilege of cake’s popularity to win, you are excellent. Now, I’ll take you through a step by step process of starting your own Cake Making Business in Nigeria.
click here to continue reading: https://blog.naijakick.com/how-to-make-500k-monthly-as-a-cake-vendor-in-nigeiria

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Someone You Can Trust With Money Or Anything? / Lagos, USADF Sign N3.6bn Deal To Train 15,000 Youths — Daily Times Nigeria . Bus / Fast And Reliable Way To Withdraw From Your Paypal Into Your Naija Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.