Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

5 Things To Do When Alone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things To Do When Alone (235 Views)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do When Alone by Jitesblog001(m): 3:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Sometimes it feels so good to be alone. When you’re all with yourself, doing things that concerns nobody, not talking to anyone but you. Being alone is something I love so much (I love my space). It makes your thinking smart, you get to recall all what happened and correct your wrongs, you get to discover yourself. It isn’t all good because wrong thoughts also comes when you’re alone. Most suicidal patients get the thought of “let me just end everything” when they are alone, but we aren’t discussing on that. So for now, let’s look at 5 awesome things to do when alone.

COOKING WHAT YOU LOVE TO COOK

Don’t really know why am putting this as first, but if you really wanna make that time with yourself really awesome, why not try cooking what you love to cook or better still what you love eating. For me I find joy in preparing the African oil beans. It is something I know how to prepare very well and love eating right from childhood. So when am alone and i want something to eat, beans comes to mind. Yours may be that you love baking, or I don’t know, just prepare what you love. And for those of us who don’t know how to prepare nothing, eat what you love eating.

WORKOUT

You may say working out should be a morning or evening routine, which is correct but it happens sometimes that you miss your morning routine for something more important, so whenever you’re alone and free, you might just not want to miss out... See the rest @https://jitesblog.com/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Data Now!!!! / Ferry From Apapa To Iyanaba / E-commerce And Business Start-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.