Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! (574 Views)

Man Tied A Rat And Tortured It With A Stick For Chewing His Phone Charger / Do Not Talk While Eating Or Do Not Talk While Chewing / I'm Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 27, 2019
So after fighting dirty grin one mod with face like bouncer bounce me into NL jail thinking that my career will crash but God pass am tongue

Now I need fry the mod balls for my pap angry he over do a whole Don the dollar man. Abi he want me to blind him eyes and brain with dollars . What kind of f*vckry is this!!!??.... You see that aboki wey fight me only to retaliate and land myself in Se se seu seu seuuun maximum prison for tribalists ...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun cry come and apologize to Mr Dollars you mods did a sacrilege and abominable act for ban chief too much dollars wink cheesy before I carry NL go toast lalasticlalala daughter lipsrsealed

Anyway I dedicate this freedom I regain to all the cone heads and gworo chewing lords my yamree brothers and sisters you guys are not left out in this my dedication shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! by AllenSpencer: 4:18am On Jun 27, 2019
[s]
donziggyman:
So after fighting dirty grin one mod with face like bouncer bounce me into NL jail thinking that my career will crash but God pass am tongue

Now I need fry the mod balls for my pap angry he over do a whole Don the dollar man. Abi he want me to blind him eyes and brain with dollars . What kind of f*vckry be this. You see that aboki wey fight me only to retaliate and land myself the the maximum prison of Se se se seuuun...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun cry come and apologize to Mr Dollars wink cheesy before I carry NL go toast lalasticlalala Dauther lipsrsealed

Anyway I dedicate my this freedom I regain to all the cone heads and gworo chewing lords my yamree brothers and sisters you guys are not left out in this my dedication shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color] grin
[/s]

Early morning trash!
Re: I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Early morning trash!
what what what!!!! What a fvcking hell did you just do . You no de fear me?? Do you want me to damage, destroy and disfigure you with dollars this morning. angry angry
Re: I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! by AllenSpencer: 4:29am On Jun 27, 2019
[s]
donziggyman:
what what what!!!! What a fvcking hell did you just do . You no de fear me?? Do you want me to damage, destroy and disfigure you with dollars this morning. angry angry
[/s]

Empty Barrel!
Re: I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Empty Barrel!
grin grin cheesy cheesy dude is enjoying my attention. Shift I give fvck to high class people! shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

18+ Romantic Story:: My Boss' Wife - Episode 11 / Am Ashamed Of Igbos Making Mockery Of Prophet Odumeje - Blogger Chiadi Nelson / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.