Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) (34044 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by jodeci(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2019
.........In furtherance of his LIE projects
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Temptee101:
Just see the huge gap between these two

One looking so presidential, confident, bold, articulated, focused, fearless and ever ready while,

The other looks so dull, fearful, hungry, dejected, hopeless, lost, intimidated, abandoned, clueless and dead

...and we wonder why we are where we are. God have mercy
na you Sabi, Mike pence no match our VP at all
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Modphase: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2019
At least it is beta than the drunkard that won’t even show up for the meeting, then was when we were in a shithole for real.

Temptee101:
Just see the huge gap between these two

One looking so presidential, confident, bold, articulated, focused, fearless and ever ready while,

The other looks so dull, fearful, hungry, dejected, hopeless, lost, intimidated, abandoned, clueless and dead

...and we wonder why we are where we are. God have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by singletallers: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Married Pastor with no Wedding Ring on...
Is your marriage collapsing or your oga is against it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut up your stupid mouth, the real terrorist Fulani herdsmen are kidnapping and slaughtering innocent women and children from Benin to Benue to taraba and the southwest, this fool is hailing the inept VP who can't do anything but watch his countrymen die helpless. truly in Nigeria it's everyman for himself, we need to go our separate ways.

You are crazy and stupid for telling me to shut up. You are a bloody civilian

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2019
hannysur8:
Afonja, i hail una for your product, Wole Soyinka, MKO Abiola, Tinubu, Fela Anikulapo, Awolowo, the great Rashidi Yekini , now the best Vice President ever in the history of this country Yemi Osinbajo
I tell you Bro , so so proud. But you forgot MC OLUOMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

Speak for yourself please.

I'm speaking the voice and minds of more than 90% Nigerexcept the Igbos terrorists and criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2019
WinkWrld:
Why can Nigeria not just be Good? we are built to be the best black race.
With our massive talent pool and determined spirit together with our incredibly rich natural resources, we would no doubt have been the leading light of the black race in all ramifications.

It's such a shame we'd rather direct all of these energy and talents into illegalities and negativities due to our inherent greed, selfishness and lack of empathy towards each other.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by hannysur8(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2019
While other have Asari Dokubo,Kabir Shokoto,Boyloaaf ,Tompolo
chudez0147:

I tell you Bro , so so proud. But you forgot MC OLUOMO
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2019
in the fourth pix ......

US VP: tell me, are you sure that your Npower program its'nt for selfish interest ?

OSI: emmmmhh!!! dnt worry i will put you on call wen i reach Nigeria and tell u.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Nice one cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by iswallker(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2019
I only see the FBI and homeland security guys... lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by HARRYFORD1986: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2019
hannysur8:
Afonja, i hail una for your product, Wole Soyinka, MKO Abiola, Tinubu, Fela Anikulapo, Awolowo, the great Rashidi Yekini , now the best Vice President ever in the history of this country Yemi Osinbajo
you should first hail Zik of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Same way Agbada is better on Mike Pence.

Appreciate your culture.

grin

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Cherrybae:
Respect to a man of honour, an Epitome of change mantra

The only slayer of Igbos criminals,
The nightmare of Igbos terorist
The omenma one of Ndigbo

Ride on sir, We the Nigerian youths are solidly behind you
Dried corn stick block ya nyash.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Truthbites: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2019
contigiency:

You are a fool. How many poor Nigerians household did you go to verify it? Even the traders money that was well known everywhere which part of the money was utilized on, you still did not see. No problem just remain blind as long as you want.

You are the biggest fo.o.l that has ever lived! Trader moni was to bribe for elections! So d poor Nigerians don't have MB or phones to tell the world how much they received from d govt?keep on fooling urself, until one day,u Wake up Nigeria is no more.

Is it better for them to share the money Mr f.o.ol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mrop:
Nigeria vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo earlier yesterday Meets with American Vice president Mike Pence at the white house as they shares some adorable photos together.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yemi-osinbajo-meets-american-vice-president-mike-pence-shares-adorable-photos/

In second pic reading the goodwill sent from Buhari.
Signed by - Reverse is the case. Nnnoo nnnoo nnnoo nonsense.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by ikennakekeocha: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
hannysur8:
dont leave out obasanjo pls
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by Akingun1990: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Northmall:
Why is Osunbaje not wearing this wedding ring?
Because it's not constitutional......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by freg2000: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mrop:
Nigeria vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo earlier yesterday Meets with American Vice president Mike Pence at the white house as they shares some adorable photos together.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yemi-osinbajo-meets-american-vice-president-mike-pence-shares-adorable-photos/

Afonja people and fake news. You just believe you can blindfold us with ya lies and half truth. This is a photoshop to give credit to the oza room.
We checked the server yesterday, the picture is not there only Atiku result is there. Stop fooling us. We will also resist every effort for you to upload this fake video into the server. Ipob are guarding it on behalf of the tribunal. You shall see pepper, Atiku is cumin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) by booksrite001: 4:25am On Jul 02, 2019
cherrybae:
I'm speaking the voice and minds of more than 90% Nigerexcept the Igbos terrorists and criminals

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation / INEC Declares Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Winner Of Kwara Governorship Election 2023 / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.