Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley (18066 Views)

Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi / MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by timibare(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ruggedman na mum joor..... grin grin
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by Erolow(f): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
we must trend by force!

see signature below for details on free digital marketing training
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by joepepsy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
He might even be a graduate oo.
daddio:

angry

HIS TIME HAS PASSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by daddio(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
joepepsy:
He might even be a graduate oo.

cry
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
boneruns:
This will even make NairaMarley popular.

Ruggedman doesn't know his time has passed

Rugged baba is good at dis tracks. Make no mistake. That’s what brought him to limelight.
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by BENEAMATA: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
An a§§ whupped in LONdeen , i'm afraid can no longer go unbeaten my a§§nal friend ! Speaking of which , i was reading a related topic under this news about a certain artiste that also released a diss track about a top ,top A list naija artiste with well more than half a dozen hit tracks . . . . and offsprings , but you need to see what two nairalanders of different genders allow difference in opinion to escalalate to , seriously from bodyshaming to ' yo mama ' diss ! ! over a diss track ! just goes to reaffirm what we've read previously about God forgiving but nigerians don't . just ask ighalo and those american deejays ! hope the two nairalanders can kiss and make up though .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by svc1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Baba wan just make matters worse for am. Old school can only diss with mouth, all this new school boys and their fans no get Joy O.. Just because of "dem say" "dem say", U chop free beating grin grin grin.
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Weak.
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by hollywater: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
Nah, that would be shooting yourself in the foot.

Currently Nairamarley enjoys a kinda love from many Nigerians that I cannot explain.

You remain a bigger star in the world of music than Nairamarley so who's to gain in this beef?

Nairamarley of course!
Apart from me?I don't support G Guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by olumalcolm(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
bros wan ova do, dis chudren of nowadays no get respect oo. dem go diss u and d remaining dija bress kinda career wey remain for ya life.
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by segun18(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
With all sense of humility ,I don't see any correlation between what he was singing and Naira Marley palaver.

Pls Pls let Ruggedman be.He has the right to express himself on certain shameful Societal values.Who has betwitch us? Anything Ruggedman does is quickly link up to Naira Marley.

I suspect this is the Work of Bloggers who are still hell bent on using the last Ruggedman/ Naira Marley palaver to attract traffic to their site.

No matter how you may colour it .Yahoo Yahoo is Evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by losky83: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
SMBH:
Baba go siddon jare. Track wey be say na only you go listen to.
Allow the guy music.I go buy.if u like support yahoo boys.one day ur yansh go dey bayelsa,ur head Enugu,your big eyes abuja after yahoo boys share ur body parts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by losky83: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
maybachmusic:
his music is dead

he should move unto other stuff

undecided undecided undecided
to other stuff like what?I guess you recommend yahoo yahoo.well-done continue to support evil.one day yahoo boys go ya yansh for rituals.
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by poppingtags: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ruggedman why nah? Many look up to you as veteran but you dey see yourself as rugged street guy��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
losky83:
to other stuff like what?I guess you recommend yahoo yahoo.well-done continue to support evil.one day yahoo boys go ya yansh for rituals.

undecided

Na so yahoo hungry u to do

Eyaah
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by losky83: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
itsme01:
lipsrsealed

Marley should just ignore this old fart,....

Fame is a very addictive Drug that people ignore their senses and shame to get a quick fix.

Mr Micheal Ugochuku Stephens aka ruggedman should please leave young Azeez Fashola aka Naira marley alone biko.....

Old hip hop was about beef, cultism and thugish foolishness, e.g Ruggedman vs 9ice Terry G vs Mallam spicy... New Skool hip hop is about making money together and helping each others, eg Mc gallaxy and Ubi Franklin, Olamide and Skales, Davido and Orezi.

bros,na lie.no be to make money and give each other help.na about reaching beyond each other to millions of people with good music that can help change the world.abeg sorry as I use English.if u know understand ask ur yahoo yahoo friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by losky83: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
pickatyou:
When old men will decided to play in mud with kids. What ever they see there, they should know they asked for it.
one day we fit c u with cutlass dey run and shout"yahoo boy,catcham,my head,my leg,my eye done loss".do not support evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by Ejanla07: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
I wish baba will make a comeback with dis.. Dont forget he retired a lot of artists
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by Ejanla07: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
svc1:
Baba wan just make matters worse for am. Old school can only diss with mouth, all this new school boys and their fans no get Joy O.. Just because of "dem say" "dem say", U chop free beating grin grin grin.

Most of dis guys re not naira marley fans actually.... .
They are yahoo boys who re unhappy with ruggedman's utterances
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by booksrite(f): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
bros,na lie.no be to make money and give each other help.na about reaching beyond each other to millions of people with good music that can help change the world.abeg sorry as I use English.if u know understand ask ur yahoo yahoo friend.

smiley
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by booksrite(f): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
An a§§ whupped in LONdeen , i'm afraid can no longer go unbeaten my a§§nal friend ! Speaking of which , i was reading a related topic under this news about a certain artiste that also released a diss track about a top ,top A list naija artiste with well more than half a dozen hit tracks . . . . and offsprings , but you need to see what two nairalanders of different genders allow difference in opinion to escalalate to , seriously from bodyshaming to ' yo mama ' diss ! ! over a diss track ! just goes to reaffirm what we've read previously about God forgiving but nigerians don't . just ask ighalo and those american deejays ! hope the two nairalanders can kiss and make up though .

tongue
Re: Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley by pocohantas(f): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2019
ornicus:

Poco new pic for you

Thanks a lot. I love you... kiss

#saved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Jesse Jagz Birthday / Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward / Angela Okorie's Son's 5th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.