Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

PDP Chairmen Celebrate Ayade's Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmen Celebrate Ayade's Chief Of Staff (271 Views)

20 Lagos PDP Chairmen Endorse Rhodes Vivour For Deputy Governor / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairmen Celebrate Ayade's Chief Of Staff by offiong187: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2019
PDP Chairmen Celebrate Hon.Orim

By Chidi Onyemaizu

When the cap fits, there is no hesitation in celebrating the head on which it rests!

This was apparently the reason chapter chairmen of the People's Democratic Party, PDP from the 18 local government areas of Cross River State Wednesday converged at the residence of Hon.Martin Orim, Chief of Staff to governor Ben Ayade, to honour him.

Satisfied with his unwavering loyalty to his principal,Senator (Professor) Ayade,  and the manner he diligently discharged his duty in the last four years as Chief of Staff leading to his recent reappointment to the same position, the PDP chairmen presented Hon.Orim with meritorious service Award and urged him not to relent in his service to the state.

The party Chiefs congratulated the Chief of Staff on his reappointment, describing it as a product of hard work and selflessness.They also thanked Professor Ayade for the reappointment, saying the action showed that the Cross River State number one citizen rewards loyalty, hard work and competence.

Replying, the Chief of State said he was humbled by the award and kind words heaped on him by the PDP Chairmen, stressing that he has been further reinvigorated in his resolve to work harder and ensure the success of the Industrialisation and infrastructural goals of the Ayade administration.

"I lack words to describe how humbled i am by your visit and the conferment of this Award.But let me tell you this, you have further invigorated me to do more", Hon. Orim said.

Continuing, the Chief of Staff stated that his reappointment is not a tea party but a call for greater service."My reappointment by his Excellency is a call for higher service, for rededication to duty and i am totally committed to applying myself to the goals and vision of this government.Our Industrialisation and infrastructural drive are unprecedented in the annals of Cross River and I am delighted to be part of the crew that is taking Cross River to the promise land.I thank his Excellency for believing in me", he further said.

Hon.Orim who was first appointed Chief of Staff in 2015 used the opportunity to invite the PDP Chapter Chairmen and other stakeholders present at the event to his Thanksgiving mass coming up during the Obudu yam festival.

Among dignitaries present at the event include the newly elected Speaker of the Cross River state House of Assembly, Rt.Hon.Jones Eteng Williams and Hon.Christian Njar, member representing Etung constituency.

(1) (Reply)

Herd Mentality Vs Journalism Ethics – The Case Of Abimbola Adelakun / Man Pledges #1 Million To Fund Dakolo's Defence / Cross River Groups Reject Executive Order On Gun Licence And Even Warn Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.