Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dear Corp Members Passing Out Today - Pop - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear Corp Members Passing Out Today - Pop (600 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Corp Members Passing Out Today - Pop by IZUnedu: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2019
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Some of you have already gotten a job, congratulations
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
some of you have a job already waiting for you because your dad is influencial, congratulations too.
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
Some of you have your businesses running well before coming for NYSC, keep the fire burning.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Some of you, your uncles have promised to get you a job "Just finish your NYSC and bring me your certificate and credentials" he had said.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
I won't wish you bad sha but I advice you don't put all your hope there, many have been dissapointed with such promises, you won't be the last. So have a plan B.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Some of you, no Uncle, no influencial daddy, no connection, no plans yet, infact OYO is your reality. I won't want to wish you bad but you need to DOUBLE UP. Reality is about to pounce on you and soon PNDS - Post NYSC depression Syndrome will take over your being if �
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
1. You don't arm yourself with some vital information over the next few weeks
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
2. If all you have is FAITH but no work.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
3. If you don't seek for clarity.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
I won't want you to suffer PNDS for it's a great set back for any young person about to start life and fire this reason I'd be holding a FREE one month virtual class if THIS POST get atleast 20 'YES' and 50 SHARES.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Once we hit that target, an update will be made on this post on how you can be a member of the class and what platform you'd prefer.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
PS: I will invite my friends who are expert in CV drafting, experts in SOCIAL MEDIA POSITIONING and Expert in PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT /BRANDING to be part of this class.

PSS: I will foot the bills on behalf of every one who will be part of the virtual class so the training will be for FREE.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
This is part of my own contribution to humanity.
Bless.
#POP

2 Likes

Re: Dear Corp Members Passing Out Today - Pop by MubarakMukhtar(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Thanks so much Mr poster, I would like to be part of those to utilize this great opportunity, really i fall under the category of those no promises no influential parents no existing business no this no that in fact I only have the certificate and am now looking forward for how to face reality that's life after service.

1 Like

Re: Dear Corp Members Passing Out Today - Pop by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
PNDS is a scam.

The real depression is for those who finished NYsC without banging any pucci.

They deserve to be flogged openly.
Re: Dear Corp Members Passing Out Today - Pop by IZUnedu: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
MubarakMukhtar:
Thanks so much Mr poster, I would like to be part of those to utilize this great opportunity, really i fall under the category of those no promises no influential parents no existing business no this no that in fact I only have the certificate and am now looking forward for how to face reality that's life after service.

Kindly send me a PM
Here https:///2Nxt8AT
Re: Dear Corp Members Passing Out Today - Pop by IZUnedu: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=IZUnedu post=79931159]

Kindly send me a PM.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch C 2019 Online Registration Date [see details inside] / BENUE Corp Members Let's Connect Here / Nice Apartments For Osun Copers Most Especially Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.