Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) (81696 Views)

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Newmans: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Like mother like daughter this type na the ones we bi say teacher go De teach she go De disturb guys wee sit down near her

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by sharena(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
FOR THIS VERY ISSUE OR MATTER I NOR GET MANY ENGLISH TO SPEAK, BUT I SWEAR DOWN, IF I AS A DAD COMES BACK FROM WORK AND DISCOVERED THAT ONE IDIAT TEACHER METE THIS KIND OF INJURY ON MY CHILDS BODY, I BELIEVE SAY EVEN GOD SELF GO VEX FOR ME IF NOR DO SOMETHING MIRACULOUS TO THE SO CALLED TEACHER, I EVEN WONDER WHICH KIND SCHOOL BE THAT SELF
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by cucuzee247(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lord knows he can’t try that on my child/ward... efulefu angry

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by NnwachukuOkike: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
maasoap:

Ignorance is not something to be proudly displayed on public forums

Are you one of those wicked teacher or jihadist

Bewarned.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by colestephan86: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

St. Helen's Unity School students in tears after seeing what a teacher did to their mate in Ondo State.

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/students-in-tears-after-seeing-what-a-teacher-did-to-their-mate-in-ondo-pics

You know some times action and reaction are equal and opposite. Will never the day I had a faceoff with my younger sister's class teacher for flogging my sis like this, was in SS2 then Omo I never knew I had I tiger inside me until that day.
Was sent home that day , the next morning all my brothers , and mum came to school o.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by SUPERPACK: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Education without moral is dead on arrival, nice one by the teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Paroh(f): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up.

Do you people even like yourselves to start with.

All you idiots know is how to complain, cry the victim and pass blame to men without actually asking how the situation came about.

You think the whole revolves around you and your often odoriferous pussy abi?

Sorry, it doesn't.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

I wanted to counter constructively before I saw your siggy. Obviously you have a problem with women. I pray you find peace.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Paradise5050(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
This is minor compired to, how Madam Ocha did to is those yesteryears!
So this is part of teaching.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by bluefilm: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Paroh:

I wanted to counter constructively before I saw your siggy. Obviously you have a problem with women. I pray you find peace.

Madam Counter.

Come and counter na.

Ewu

Counter gbukwee gi dia.

Onye oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Paroh:
The plight of the Nigerian woman. When do we start classifying this tupe of behaviour as hate? These men don't like us. Use us for sex, dump us. Just imagine somebody's daughter.

Another bitter feminist
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Make the girl turn so we go see the front too grin cheesy
Hope say e no reach that place haha
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Madam Counter.

Come and counter na.

Ewu

Counter gbukwee gi dia.

Onye oshi.
Guy u just hate these feminists lol

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Paroh(f): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Madam Counter.

Come and counter na.

Ewu

Counter gbukwee gi dia.

Onye oshi.

Who is this one now bikonu? Ngwa bia were otu raa. K'anyi nuru gi nti.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abouwaza:

Guy u just hate these feminists lol

As in eh...

Na idiots all of dem be.

Even one sense, dem no get at all.

You see the other one I dealt with in the other thread abi?

I'm sure she no go too sleep well tonite...

Now see this one here.

She no even ask wetin the girl do wey make dem punish am like dis like a reasonable somebody is supposed to do.

Next thing, the idiot don open her nyamanyama mouth begin should say the plight of nigerian women.

Which plight, if I may ask?

The plight wey dey make dem make dem no dey sense at all, abi?

Nonsense.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by bluefilm: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Paroh:

Who is this one now bikonu? Ngwa bia were otu raa. K'anyi nuru gi nti.

Just look at the idiot wey wan counter constructively before.

Now the idiot don dey mention otu.

Na only otu you sabi na abi?

Ewu.

Onye ahia otu.

Biko vuru otu gi ahu n'esi isi ka ozu nkakwu puo ebea biko ka mmadu kuru ume ndu.

Onye ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Paroh(f): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Just look at the idiot wey wan counter constructively before.

Now the idiot don dey mention otu.

Na only otu you sabi na abi?

Ewu.

Onye ahia otu.

Biko vuru otu gi ahu n'esi isi ka ozu nkakwu puo ebea biko ka mmadu kuru ume ndu.

Onye ala.

Civility flew out the window when you started attacking me. I know pussy is the only language you understand so I'm trying to indulge you. Apparently even that one ia alien to you. I really don't know what to tell you again so ka o dibazie.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by ugosteine23: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
If you Don teach for government school b4 u go understand this kind of flogging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by bluefilm: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Paroh:

Civility flew out the window when you started attacking me. I know pussy is the only language you understand so I'm trying to indulge you. Apparently even that one ia alien to you. I really don't know what to tell you again so ka o dibazie.

Ashawo.

Onye ahia otu.

Biko go and indulge your customers biko.

They are already waiting for you.

Leave me alone.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Heineken(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure he had not drank some cans of Heineken?..... grin
lol bro it's possible o
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Pat081: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Paroh:
The plight of the Nigerian woman. When do we start classifying this tupe of behaviour as hate? These men don't like us. Use us for sex, dump us. Just imagine somebody's daughter.

Al wot ur dull brain can think of is sex? ?re u a runs gal or why thinking of sex
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Pat081: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Some of the comments here can make someone feel sick,because Op sef is sick if not why one side of the story and that one side is not in full one ,how can a teacher do this to his / her student if the student do ntin bad ....
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Pat081: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
sharena:
FOR THIS VERY ISSUE OR MATTER I NOR GET MANY ENGLISH TO SPEAK, BUT I SWEAR DOWN, IF I AS A DAD COMES BACK FROM WORK AND DISCOVERED THAT ONE IDIAT TEACHER METE THIS KIND OF INJURY ON MY CHILDS BODY, I BELIEVE SAY EVEN GOD SELF GO VEX FOR ME IF NOR DO SOMETHING MIRACULOUS TO THE SO CALLED TEACHER, I EVEN WONDER WHICH KIND SCHOOL BE THAT SELF
why do u send them to school wen u know that u can teach ur kids ?
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

As in eh...

Na idiots all of dem be.

Even one sense, dem no get at all.

You see the other one I dealt with in the other thread abi?

I'm sure she no go too sleep well tonite...

Now see this one here.

She no even ask wetin the girl do wey make dem punish am like dis like a reasonable somebody is supposed to do.

Next thing, the idiot don open her nyamanyama mouth begin should say the plight of nigerian women.

Which plight, if I may ask?

The plight wey dey make dem make dem no dey sense at all, abi?

Nonsense.
They are really suffering from real kondo to nack them haha
She just conclude say the teacher nah male
Idiots frustrated beings forming feminist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wot kind of offense will lead to dis?
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Sheggun1: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Children of nowadays can frustrate someone........ moreover if not for cane wey many people chop when Dey r in skul.... Na road side mechanic Go be dere job naw grin[color=#770077][/color].......... Note am not supporting d teacher
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by olaolumuyiwa: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
It is a sign of discipline in those days we were beaten more than that I am sure it is for the to learn and be more wiser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by tosinet(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2019
A teacher beat a girl that all her skin were peeling like that cos of the beating while I was in secondary school...the girl was crying uncontrollably that some other teachers had to pet the girl but couldn’t caution the teacher.

What we did not know is that she’s a sister to a reputable thug that finished from same school years back cos we students just saw some teachers hailing him “oosha baba!”.

I will never forget the hot ifarun (back of head slap) he gave the teacher that his cap flew off, chai we’re not good students then cos we’re rolling on the ground laughing. They had to pull the guy off the teacher but not before delivering some life lessons to the teacher.

Since that day I promised myself never to receive beating from teachers again, not dt I neva qualified for beating but I just use to find my way from such avenues. grin

PS: the teacher did not beat another student till I left the school two years later. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by booksrite(f): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2019
bluefilm:
Madam Counter.Come and counter na.EwuCounter gbukwee gi dia.Onye oshi.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.