Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Who Will Help Afenifere Faction, Reno Omokri And PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Help Afenifere Faction, Reno Omokri And PDP (409 Views)

The Scamming Of Peter Gregory Obi By A Faceless Afenifere Faction / Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Yoruba Youths Mock Breakaway Afenifere Faction For Misleading Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Help Afenifere Faction, Reno Omokri And PDP by leeport: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
*Who will help Afenifere faction, Reno Omokri and PDP?*

Gush! What Afenifere? Is it that notorious faction of Afenifere that has Yinka Odunmakin as its publicity secretary? Is that what you're talking about? Please, I can't begin to lose sleep over those ones; in any case, they are in our past.

Please, what is making them a talking point? Oh, I see, it's Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's comments on kidnapping while in the United States, but I heard the man has said he was misquoted, upon watching the video I learnt he never said what they claimed. Let’s leave those hungry old men to go and sit down jo.

You mean Reno Omokri also commented on it? Are you really sure he said the VP said there are no kidnappings in Nigeria. Well, I have concluded on that lad called Reno, he is a confusionist. He tries to twist everything the Vice President or anyone in the current government says.

Come to think of it, this guy was sacked even before Goodluck Jonathan lost the 2015 election. Biko, why is he crying more than the bereaved? But let’s remember ooo, they robbed this country blind. He is probably very broke now after gallivanting across nations, especially for someone that has never held a decent job in his life.

I even heard that he is using the name of Leah Sharibu to sell books and shirts for a living. Yes, the Dapchi school girl that was abducted by Boko Haram, he is milking that girl and her family. Let me tell you something, a fraudster is a fraudster, they never change.

Apostle Suleman is benefiting from the Leah Sharibu scam? I don't know that one oooo. Well I don't agree, he is a man of God. But if it's true, God will judge plenty people on the last day.

Now you're talking. I can agree that Sola Kuti, Henry Shield and the other wailers are part of that scam. These guys are desperate, I mean very, very desperate. On Twitter, they drop their account numbers in DMs of those doing giveaways, I won't be surprised if they are caught doing blood money.

This is what Nigeria has become, miscreants don't want a good government to work. So what? What if PDP issued a statement on the VP's comments. Do you mean that party still exists? Or is it the remnant of PDP that is issuing the statement? Hahaha, wonders shall never end.

Nothing good has ever come out of PDP, I mean when they were in government and even now that they are opposition. Nothing good will ever come out of them too, it’s not a curse oooo, unless their mentality changes, I tell you.

Why are you are asking me what Prof. Osinbajo said in the United States again? Don't take me back, biko. Didn't you watch his video? Didn't you read his statement?

But I shared it with you now, why didn't you read it? Oh, you were reading that Wole Soyinka drama, abeg that's a tale for another day.

Since you refused to click on links I sent to help your career, let me just share what VP Osinbajo said but I most definitely will not gist you about his visit to the White House to meet Vice President Mike Pence.

For the last time, this is what Prof. Osinbajo said;

“I think there is also a lot of politics involved in some of the information as it comes up. I think it is also important to point out that this new wave of issues of security came immediately after the elections. And there is always a connection between this issue of security and elections because many times, politicians’ arm several of these individuals during the electioneering period, and immediately after an election cycle, many of them, having nothing to do and with arms all over the place, resort to the fastest way of making money which is to abduct somebody and ask for a ransom. And that is just one side of the problem”.

“When people say there is security problem here and there, it is not one thing, it is several different things but if it is described as one thing then it will look bigger than it really is. And I am deeply worried about the fact that we might find ourselves unable to resolve these problems unless we drill down to see what the problems are.”

“With respect to general kidnapping which we have seen in certain parts of the country, again this is not entirely new. When you listen to some of the stories, some of them are simply not true anyway. Some are fueled by politics, but there are cases of kidnapping, there is no question at all about that….and every story we try to track and trace. When you track them, you find out that people just tell some stories, but the truth anyway is that there is kidnapping in places where it has taken place. The way to check it is the work we are doing with State governments namely using technology to track cases. These are economic crimes; if people know that they will be caught, and they will not be allowed to get away with their loot, it will stop in the places where it is taking place. That is really the work we are doing with the State governments. We are doing this in the various zones where we see that there is a rash of incidents. We are trying to put in place trackers and all sorts of other equipment that can be used to locate these criminals.”

“I am not so sure how many follow the number of arrests that have been made in different state police commands, several have been made. I don’t think the problem is as massive as that, I think we can deal with the question of kidnapping quite easily. I am sure that not so long a time, the news will be a lot better in terms of kidnapping and we will feel more comfortable about life at home.”

I really will urge that you don’t rely entirely for information on social media. I think that the social media tends to be hysterical about practically everything.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Biodun Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence, Says He Has Never Raped Anyone / Exposing The Evil Fulanisation Agenda/plot By Buhari Through RUGA Settlement / Ruga: Niger Delta Militants Warns Northern Youths, Tell Buhari To Site Settlemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.