Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Business Within The Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business Within The Business (238 Views)

Get PALMPAY Pos For Your Business Within 24-48 Hours Android 25k Traditional 15 / Are You Interested In A Lucrative Business Within The Comfort Of Your Home? / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Within The Business by switesthart(f): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
THE BUSINESS WITHIN THE BUSINESS

Sometime last year, I decided to start a poultry business in my backyard. As if the challenges were not enough, sales was very slow because of my location. I almost considered throwing in the towel because of the stress and challenges. But one thing kept me going I enjoyed raising the birds so much (from feeding to cleaning up the cage amongst other things) that I didn't want to close the business down due to slow sales. I wore my thinking cap and start thinking outside the box and I also remembered how ''George small chops'' trended on twitter the previous month for delivering quality and quantity in lagos. I had always wanted to do a business related to food so I thought about doing a George small chops but with a twist in Abuja. Now I buy chicken from my poultry for my small chops business and sales has really picked up with people wanting to know where I get my tasty sumptuous chicken from.

1 Like

Re: The Business Within The Business by johnnobles: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
OK this is cool. Upload some pics of the chops let's see

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Help Needed Please / I Will Bypass Gmail Sms Verification And Also Create Fool-proof Foreign FB Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.