Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Music: What Do You Love Listen To At Work ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: What Do You Love Listen To At Work ? (195 Views)

Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song / John Legend - "Music; What Becomes Most?". / Jay Sean Latest Music "What You Want" Ft Davido. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: What Do You Love Listen To At Work ? by Okit13: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
There is no doubt that music elevates the spirit and keeps the motivates the soul. Thus, wherever you are or whatever you are doing Music keeps you on the go, bring you in the mood and gingers you. So as for Me, Burna Boy's whole track is what I listen to at work.
P.S For me not to disturb my colleagues at work I use my Samsung Level U Pro Bluetooth earpiece to enjoy my jams.
However, to get yours at a cheaper price so that your Oga will not query you for disturbing his office, all you need to do is Visi Vasiti.com and click http:///2smgupl2706 to get it at a cheap rate, Vasiti also offers a fast delivery and charges chikini amount of #300 around Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

NEWS UPDATE: Conchenx Ft Kid Lyric - In My Head Snippet / Martins Feelz Ft. Dotman – T.G.I.F (audio) / I Have Old Music Record For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.