Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) (1290 Views)

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look / The OLED Revolution: How OLED Screen Is Changing The Smartphone Game / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
From 1996 to 2016, Nokia ruled the smartphone market.
They were then toppled by apple and Samsung.
Now, they ditched windows OS and entered android.
Now Nokia is back. Their flagship device (Pure View) is one of the best out there.
What do you think?
Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by rekeson: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
They are coming up gradually doh...
Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
FuckBots:
From 1996 to 2016, Nokia ruled the smartphone market.
They were then toppled by apple and Samsung.
Now, they ditched windows OS and entered android.
Now Nokia is back. Their flagship device (Pure View) is one of the best out there.
What do you think?
Nokia 9 pure view was a big mess of a product...
All the reviews were saying the same thing...
The camera takes to long to capture...
The in display Finger print scanner was buggy...
Nobody even liked the idea of having 5 cameras that do almost the same thing...
No ultra wide, Zoom or Tof camera...
They need to produce what people want and not what they think is the best...
That's why the fell in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Nokia 9 pure view was a big mess of a product...
All the reviews were saying the same thing...
The camera takes to long to capture...
The in display Finger print scanner was buggy...
Nobody even liked the idea of having 5 cameras that do almost the same thing...
No ultra wide, Zoom or Tof camera...
They need to produce what people want and not what they think is the best...
That's why the fell in the first place
True.

Very true. But they will get it right someday. You still remit the fact that they are more popular than their lumia days

1 Like

Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by skyhighweb(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
my Nokia 6.1 2018 got bugs sometimes i just wish i bought something else sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
skyhighweb:
my Nokia 6.1 2018 got bugs
sometimes i just wish i bought something else sometimes
What kind of bugs
Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by skyhighweb(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
FuckBots:

What kind of bugs

sometimes d music player stops without warning
phone goes on mute
screen freeze when am doing multiples things , one time phone screen start to flicker, cause a call came in why i was on whatapp call
finger print scanner i give 4 out of 12 it annoying
default camera not that good am using gcam

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
skyhighweb:

sometimes d music player stops without warning
phone goes on mute
screen freeze when am doing multiples things , one time phone screen start to flicker, cause a call came in why i was on whatapp call
finger print scanner i give 4 out of 12 it annoying
default camera not that good am using gcam
it could be a factory defect and software bug all together. it happens at times
Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2019
I love my Nokia x5 to the core. Bought it for gaming and so far no disappointment

1 Like

Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by kaykaymcb(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Truely nokia is beginning to dominate the market once more... My x5 have not disappointed me a bit. What surprises me the most is the battery. I get up to 8hrs SOT on the phone

1 Like

Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by rekeson: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Expecting delivery of my Nokia X6 cool
Re: Nokia Is Back Into The Smartphone Game (Yes or No) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
The comments here shows both sides of the story.
Truth is, nokia will.have a hard time in trying to win over the smart phone market once more when the big guns like oppo, vivo, Xiaomi, apple and co are around.
Also, it seems the age of android is about to come to an end. People are already tired to android and iOS all together. HongMeng OS seems to be the new rave

(1) (Reply)

Gbwhatsapp Finally Shuts Down (read Full Details) / Tecno Mobile’s Photography Contest And Win A Trip To Europe This Season / Nairalander Makes A Review Of Iphone 11 With Naira Marley's Soapy Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.