Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER (1415 Views)

How To Track Lost Mobile With IMEI Number / How Can I Track Lost Phone Using IMEI Number / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER by viktohmarkz(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders
please I lost a very dear phone of mine, honestly I don't know when I'll be getting a replacement.
is there any way one can track it remotely, going to my network provider requires a police report and to get a police report I'll have to tender my receipt and pay about 10k.
please if anyone knows anyway of helping me out I'll appreciate.
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER by akata1: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
wana learn too
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER by ewizard1: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
viktohmarkz:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders
please I lost a very dear phone of mine, honestly I don't know when I'll be getting a replacement.
is there any way one can track it remotely, going to my network provider requires a police report and to get a police report I'll have to tender my receipt and pay about 10k.
please if anyone knows anyway of helping me out I'll appreciate.

What if the phone has been reset and a new SIM used in the phone which is a different network from yours?

Can your network still track?

Because I would also like to do this. I lost my dear Samsung A8+ 2018
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER by viktohmarkz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
ewizard1:

What if the phone has been reset and a new SIM used in the phone which is a different network from yours?

Can your network still track?

Because I would also like to do this. I lost my dear Samsung A8+ 2018

yes
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER by ewizard1: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
viktohmarkz:

yes

i think i would try this. I have my receipt and pack.

Please where do i meet with the network provider for this?
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER by seelawd(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2019
I just had mine recovered from Lagos .and it was stolen in port Harcourt all u need is the imei and security operatives will do d rest call this guy he helped me recover mine 08037111012
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone With IMEI NUMBER by viktohmarkz(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
ewizard1:

i think i would try this. I have my receipt and pack.

Please where do i meet with the network provider for this?
you would have to get a police report about the said stolen phone, even the police can help you track the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Of Used Phones:xioami, Vivo And Gionee / Help Me Decide On Which Phone To Purchase Please!!!! / Samsung Galaxy A10s Review - Is This Even Usable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.