Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P (5034 Views)

Actress Princess Shyngle Shutdown Social Media With Her Sexy Curves (photos). / Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Her Sexy Curves In New Photos / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by odidi24news(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (Photos)

Dooshima Dennis has turned into a type of a VIP fireman via web-based networking media cordiality of her great looks and slamming stature.

The woman who has a chocolatey skin is honored with a sizeable bum which is splendidly appended to her amazing hips.

She professes to be a ‘helpful’ just as ‘God’s little girl’. Dooshima has more than 28,000 devotees on Instagram and a few others on Twitter.

She is continually refreshing her expert obligations online just as dropping significant persuasive messages. Her photos have been making the round via web-based networking media with certain men attempting to get the consideration of the woman who may be single.

Dooshima is a socialite and fashionista who never neglects to wear her custom grins all over.

See more pictures:

https://odidi24.com/see-the-nigerian-female-firefighter-with-sexy-curves-setting-internet-on-fire-photos/

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by Tolexander: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Make this lady no dey go out for firefighting operation.

Cos instead of his colleagues to fight fire, they will be distracted, fighting temptation

5 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by 151487made(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mogbe! dis one na meat for the boss

Na double job go dey await her for office time to time

10 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by daddytime(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
She's on faya...he he he see
Gimme dat, I like it, I want it

Hello faya gurl...a heavy conflagration is engulfing my domicile, kindly come help me pour cold wata to quench this faya

Please come alone without any fire truck and sirens blaring

Thank you faya girl
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by hardeyborwarley(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Dolapo badmus of federal fire service

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by CosmicPhoenix: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
i swear

Tolexander:

Cos instead of his colleagues to fight fire, they will be distracted, fighting temptation
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
ogas....

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:

lol, sure guy.
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by LearnITsmash(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Choi her body can set someone on fire, ohhhhh lord have mercy shocked
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by ValCon888: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Her leg on the step was not balanced properly.
But i guess taking a selfie was more important than her safety.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by Ezeoflagos(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
I will set my house on fire

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Can she really fight a fire?
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by mytime24(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oga food undecided
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2019
mytime24:
Oga food undecided
coming from a lady!
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by femi4: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2019
mytime24:
Oga food undecided
Ounje Agba
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by SendAbroad: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Hope when the time comes, she will be fighting fire at the fire scene and not snapping pics for social media.
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by partnerbizz5(f): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2019
A woman values "you are sexy and pretty" over

You are very very very outstandingly intelligent"
Even if she is a professor.

Women are mostly good for .....

You won't hear that from me..

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by welturebotanical: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS.
100% natural solution.
50% money back guarantee if you see no result.
Checkout my signature for more details
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by speerechual: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Shameless Facebook slay Queen shares 18 video. Teaches slay Queens how to shower properly. Watch video here https:///2XdVuo3
Re: See The Nigerian Female Firefighter With Sexy Curves Setting Internet On Fire (P by TANID(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
151487made:
Mogbe! dis one na meat for the boss
Na double job go dey await her for office time to time
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See How Mercy Eke Bent Innocent Wall While Trying To Enlarge Her Backside (video / Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep / VIDEO | Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball Remix By Naija Boyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.