Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,761 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria With No Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria With No Money (196 Views)

We’re Not Happy, No Money To Sack Peseiro – NFF Speaks On 1-1 Draw With Zimbabwe / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria With No Money by Jonaslegacy12(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Data reselling business is now the new oil well in Nigeria.

Not everybody knows about it.
Not everybody that knows about it does it well.

Now , data reselling is the process of getting data bundles very cheap from reliable sources and sell to a certain price to people for profit.

Now
See my own definition as regards to how I do my own.

I show people how to start this business with no money.
Then I'll show them how to sell to rich Nigeria companies and shops like Milo, dangote group

Nobody knows how to to do this

But I will teach you.

Connect and start this business here www.datareseller.com.ng.

See you in the inside.

(1) (Reply)

For Higher Stake / Arsenal Sign 18-year-old Brazilian Forward Gabriel Martinelli / NFF Ag. President Seyi Akinwunmi's PA Labels BSN Sports Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.