Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi (725 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador / Seyi Shay Meets Whoopi Goldberg (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi by UncleGist: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore.com

From Nigeria to Hollywood as James Brown of ‘They didn’t caught me’ gets a shout out from legendary actress and comedian, Whoopi Goldberg.

Caryn Elaine Johnson, known professionally as Whoopi Goldberg, is an American actor, comedian, author, and television personality. She has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards and is one of the few entertainers to have won an Emmy Award, a Grammy Award, an Academy Award, and a Tony Award.

In the video shared by Whoopi Goldberg, she says;

Hey james I wanna be you, you're dancer I wanna dance. Come on James.

Watch video here;
http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-gets-a-shoutout-from-legendary-actress-whoopi-goldberg

Lalasticlala

Re: James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi by UncleGist: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2019

Re: James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi by UncleGist: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi by YeyeGirl(f): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ayam speechless..... Speechlessss.... Daz how this makes me feel cry shocked undecided
Re: James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi by auntysimbiat(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
WOW ... thats good
Re: James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi by josephine123: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: James of ‘They Didn’t Caught Me’ Gets A Shoutout From Legendary Actress, Whoopi by TrendingGist: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2019 Day 2: Bikinis And Cuddles In Jacuzzi (photos) / [MUSIC] Spicy Hog Ft El Ongar - Connect / Dj Cuppy Party With Anthony Joshua In A Yatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.