Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Dickson Urged Bayelsa Youths To Engage More In Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dickson Urged Bayelsa Youths To Engage More In Sports (198 Views)

FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting / Dickson Nwakaeme: Samson Siasia Asked Me To Pay Bribe For Beijing 2008 / Dickson Nwakaeme And Wife, Geraldine Welcome Their Second Child, A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dickson Urged Bayelsa Youths To Engage More In Sports by Myvonne23(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
DICKSON URGED BAYELSA YOUTHS TO ENGAGE MORE IN SPORTS

...PROMISED TO CONTINUE RESTORATION CUP AFTER HIS TENURE

The Governor of Bayelsa State, His Excellency, Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson has urged Bayelsa Youths to engage more in Sports Activities and shun all other youth vices like cultism and drug abuse which will endanger their lives and future.

The Governor said this on thursday in Yenagoa during the presentation of Sports Kits and Draws for the 3rd edition of the Governor Henry Seriake Dickson Football Tournament tagged "Restoration Cup 2019."

The Governor while giving his address, assured Bayelsans that the Restoration Cup shall continue even after his tenure as the Governor of Bayelsa State. According to him "This Restoration Cup will not stop after February next year, it will continue and even get more attractive after my tenure because I will have more time to engage in the Activities myself as well as engage friends & sponsors within and outside the Country".

He further thanked the organizers of the Restoration Cup which he said are his friends and members of his administration, for organizing the Restoration Cup. He also congratulated the Restoration Starlets for wining a bronze Medal in Cape Verde which has made Bayelsa State proud.

The Governor in his word, assured Bayelsa Youths of more support and sponsorship for Sports development in the State.

https://www.facebook.com/739908779395262/posts/2442113922508064/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2-1 - Highlights & Goals #AFCON19 (download Video) / Cool Trick To Make Over N3K In A Week Online Doing Nothing / Join The Gunners Circle Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.