Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Cargo Tracking Notes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cargo Tracking Notes (751 Views)

Ctn Cargo Tracking Notes (ctn) / Cargo Tracking Notes In Nigeria ? / Cargo Tracking Notes For Nigeria - New Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Tracking Notes by kokorunna(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
Dear All,

I need some advice, am about to ship 2 jeeps from UK to Lagos and some shipping companies are saying I need to do a (CTN) Cargo Tracking Notes costing £150 before I can ship it. If I don't do the CTN, the vechicle will not be shipped.

How true is this and other companies I spoke to said they do not use it anymore, please your advise is needed.
Re: Cargo Tracking Notes by KunleA2(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2010
kokorunna:

Dear All,

I need some advice, am about to ship 2 jeeps from UK to Lagos and some shipping companies are saying I need to do a (CTN) Cargo Tracking Notes costing £150 before I can ship it. If I don't do the CTN, the vechicle will not be shipped.

How true is this and other companies I spoke to said they do not use it anymore, please your advise is needed.

The shipping company SHOULD be able to give you an option of paying the CTN in the UK or when it gets to Naija. I always opted to pay when it get to Naija. I don't think its mandatory and i have never even been asked of it in the recent times i have shipped from the US.

If your shipping company won't ship without the CTN, look for another company. Its either they are not up to date with the current trend or they are trying to cheat you. Either way, keep walking. Take you business elsewhere.

Good Luck.
Re: Cargo Tracking Notes by kokorunna(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
Thanks alot grin

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Car Radio / Sevice Manual For Toyota Av 4 2003 Model / Auto Gear Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.