Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? (1076 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Share your thoughts and feelings. Do you regret or love Buhari ruling Nigeria this tenor again

Drop your comments.
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by wowcatty: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
No regret cos there was no one better than him on the ballot.

No one should regret anything, the problem is with the masses whose the best they could produce boiled down to Buhari and Atiku, which ended us picking the better of the two.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:

OK o cool
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Nbote(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
wowcatty:

No one should regret anything, the problem is with the masses whose the best they could produce boiled down to Buhari and Atiku, which ended us picking the better of the two.

Lolzzz... So U ppl are admitting he isn't d best thing since afta sliced bread.. He's now d beta of 2 evils abi... At least una eye don dey clear

6 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by yarimo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
100 % no regret, President Buhari is the best thing to happen for Nigeria as president.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by dollytino4real(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
all of the above,
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by DemolaUnbias(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
He's the Man Nigerians need presently to teach all our looters and corrupts politicians lessons, even if he's one sided, by the time the opposition got to the power they should do the same to this present regime, so gradually we are going to eradicate corruptions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
No regrets.

We yoruba moslems are solidly behind him as long as he continue to marginalize the East. We don't care if herdsmen take over for our land or not.

SE are the people deceiving our Christian brothers and buying up our allah-given lands.

Sai baba.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by mushystuff: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
DemolaUnbias:
He's the Man Nigerians need presently to teach all our looters and corrupts politicians lessons, even if he's one sided, by the time the opposition got to the power they should do the same to this present regime, so gradually we are going to eradicate corruptions.

Being one-sided is the worst form of corruption! So what of the opposition never gets there? How is justice served if one group or another is favoured at the expense of others?
One side will keep flexing while another is roasted and harassed for next to no reason?
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Chidave9(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not all Nigerian's but the Yuroba's mainly, a true leader is not suppose to be self centred. My dear president with respect I tell you he is not a right choice for us, all we need to do is to start arranging for our next president so our votes will count.
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Abeymills(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Buhari didn't win 2019 election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
yarimo:
100 % no regret, President Buhari is the best thing to happen for Nigeria as president.
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Bridget95(f): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
See zombies saying that they have no regrets yet their bank accounts balance is below 30k because they live on the 30k monthly hand out BMC headquarters gives them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by kingzizzy: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Share your thoughts and feelings. Do you regret or love Buhari ruling Nigeria this tenor again

Drop your comments.

As someone who supports Biafra, I'm happy that the clueless bigot called Buhari won. He will destroy Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by dignity33: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
JUST OBSERVE THERE USERNAME OF THOSE ABOVE THAT HAD NO REGRET AND YOU WILL FOUND THAT, THEY ARE ALL BMC. THEY CREATED THE THREAD AND LINE-UP TO BE FIRST THAT COMMENTED WHAT A SHAME THAT YOU GUYS SOLD YOU DIGNITY FOR N30,000 PEANUT.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by SarkinYarki: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
He never won it in the first place
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by 24kmagic: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Those who voted for Buhari will still vote for him if another election was to be conducted. With Buhari, they just don't see any wrong doings in government, even though we all know he's not totally in control.

Also, those who voted Atiku will still vote for him as he was the only candidate that has a chance of dethroning Buhari.
The bigots, the fanatics and the die hards are for lifelessness
Whereas the Atikulated crew are for corruption and competence.

What a con3!
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
NEXT LEVEL RUGA WILL BE BLOODY EN, BUBU LA CALAMITY

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Modphase: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Beta than Atiku becoming the president
Bodaolawrites:

Drop your comments.
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Modphase: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
You mean PDP never favored a side cos I am yet to see you wail of sorrow over the 16 year PDP ruined Nigeria ?! Or like every foolish Ipob Igbo you expect us to just ignore that fact cos of your outstanding foolishness ?!
mushystuff:

Being one-sided is the worst form of corruption! So what of the opposition never gets there? How is justice served if one group or another is favoured at the expense of others?
One side will keep flexing while another is roasted and harassed for next to no reason?

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by bishopkay: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
I see many fools on this thread and I have only one prayer! May the wrath of RUGA fall on y'all! Amen!
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Chidave9(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=bishopkay RUGA fall on y'all! Amen![/quote]

My brother who is RUGA? in Nigeria I tell you the truth if all Nigerian's can contribute money and raise one person then the time of godfatherism will over and we'll be free. Don't look at them.
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by bishopkay: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Chidave9 post=79887049][/quote]

Nigerians love their oppressors my man. See the ones there defending incompetence. Nigerians can never be one!

A man who under his watch cholera and common lassa fever was almost anhilating whole communities? We should be thankful to God ebola didn't come now he's "president"

A man who has turned our army to boys scout for boko haram? Abeg my brother leave matter!
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by BuhariAdvocate: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
It's too early for that.
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Chidave9(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=bishopkay post=79887243]

Lol, you are right in some aspect, his treating us like a sodier forgeting the we are in military regim, they said they need a man. His a man they need, I wish I could bring my real idea on air but it's not possble.
Re: Do You Regret Buhari Winning The 2019 Election Or You Love It??? by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2019
For me, Buhari don ruin my life o... sad

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: Saudi Arabia, Qatar Allegedly Funding Boko Haram Terrorist Organization / Corruption In NDDC ; Uncompleted Project Worth Billions Marked Completed / Lawmakers Repeatedly Tried To Manipulate NSIP Beneficiaries-presidential Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.