Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Recipe On How To Formulate An Effective Snow White Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recipe On How To Formulate An Effective Snow White Cream (4848 Views)

Recipe On How To Formulate a hot Chocolate Beauty Butter / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recipe On How To Formulate An Effective Snow White Cream by bobbyANSELEM: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
You want to lighten your skin Naturally? You want to achieve that light, creamy glowing skintone without any side effects involved?. Then you're welcome.

In this very article I'm going to teach you guys how to make a diy homemade snow white cream.

I'll do my very best to keep it short, Simple and sweet.

Making a snow white cream isn't really difficult, all you need is to carefully follow my guide below.

Ingredients

2 glass cup cream base or favourite cream. Read how to make base cream from scratch

10 Tablespoon goat milk
4 Tablespoon snow white
2 Teaspoon lactic acid (liquid)
2 Tablespoon licorice powder
5 Tablespoon papaya extract
1 Table spoon Kojic acid powder (or just use one bottle of maxi white Kojic acid serum).
5 drops vitamin E oil
3 Table spoon carrot oil
2 Table soon Honey
2 Table spoon preservatives

Preparation Method

Step 1: Get a mixing bowl
Pour in 0ne glass cup full cup of cream base, add
Add goat milk,
Add snow white powder, into the mixing bowl.

Step 2: Put the licorice ,kojic acid powder (that is if you chose kojic powder) in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of water and place over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the licorice and kojic powder has melted, add this mixture to the cream base!!

But if you're using Kojic acid serum, simply pour it all into the mixture(recommended Maxi white Kojic acid serum) and dissolve only licorice powder using double boiler method, and add to the mix

Step 3: Stir the mixture in the mixing bowl, for 5 minutes, then add honey, papaya extract and vitamin E oil.

Stir well until they are well blended. Pour the mixure into a clean container. Read how to make a glowing African black soap

NOTE: ENSURE TO EXFOLIATE WITH BLACK SOAP AND SCRUB BEFORE USING THIS LOTION FOR EFFECTIVE RESULT

And remember to always moisturize your skin.

Source: www.zigihow.com.ng

Also read: how to make a homemade moisturizing soap

(1) (Reply)

Latest 2022 Heart Box Braids Hairstyles For Women. / Is Q White Paris Moringa Claire Kojic+ Zero Blemish A Bleaching Cream? / 8 Wedding Flowers And Bouquet Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.