Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People (5804 Views)

Salad Cream Or Mayonnaise For Salad Or Coslaw / Thread For Fat People / African Salad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by Shibrino(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2007
WHICH IS THE BEST SALAD CREAM FOR FAT PEOPLE

I like salad a lot, yet I want to watch my weight. I need info about the best salad cream to use for my vegetable salad.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by nosilla(f): 4:53pm On May 09, 2007
Try the light version, same taste with half the fat.

nosillA xx
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by cuteass1(f): 9:50pm On May 09, 2007
Yea nosilla is right

Almost everything in the gorccery stores now have a version with lesser fat or lesser sugar, for those who arent so very good friends with the fatty things.

I've come across salad cream with 50% lesser fat, i've tasted it too, and honestly NO it wasn't the same taste but you can eat it without the guilty consience lol grin

The only diadvantage with these things, is that they to be costlier than the real thing, have wondered why many atimes undecided grin
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by adconline(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2007
try ranch fat free
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by achinu(m): 2:03am On May 10, 2007
Skip the dressing completely if u can. Add sesame seeds instead to give u flavor but still healthy.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by ne4real(f): 9:16am On May 10, 2007
dont use any cream if u r watching ur weight, i'd rather u use honey on it.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by Shibrino(f): 9:23am On May 10, 2007
thanx guys for your info. I quite appreciate all.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by ovadose(f): 11:38am On May 10, 2007
how about you leave it out, or go with non fat yoghurt? then again u can simply add the spice in you salad, or include stuff like apples etc wtih natural sugar.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by donan(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2007
i advice that u forget abt the salad cream whatever and focus on ur weight loss.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by nicelady1(f): 2:14am On May 11, 2007
Try not to eat salad cream. U can try cider vinegar dressing. Very light and acidic. Quite good for green salad.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by Rlst84sale(m): 2:24am On May 11, 2007
This is very interesting topic. How much are you trying lose, do u exercise, what else do you eat besides salad?, may be I can help you with some info.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by Ollie39: 12:09pm On May 11, 2007
Tabasco sauce is good too.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by akara(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2007
Eat your salads without the cream, i would have said go for low fat but even the lite and low fat have
other additives in them. They need to make it sweet for you to like it. abi
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by pisces20: 5:35pm On May 11, 2007
If you're fat then fashi salad cream. it's not for you.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by GucciBabe(f): 4:51pm On May 13, 2007
my salad cream for you is to loose weight!
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by Aduks(f): 2:18pm On May 24, 2007
Honey
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by omoge(f): 5:42pm On May 24, 2007
just eat your salad plain. That's what i do.  My reason, I hate all those creams/dressings for salad. It even taste better without dressing. Other time i use Grilled Chicken (skinless) on my salad. what i do, i buy tenderloin, grill/bake it and then slice it on my salad, oh taste of blissful heaven !!  grin

so try eating it plain  cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by AlRaheem(m): 5:21am On May 27, 2007
ok
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by cuteass1(f): 10:06am On May 27, 2007
Al Raheem:

Cool Ranch. I don't think u will gain weight of Salad dressings, c'mon

Are you for real?? I'll take it that it was just a slip of the tongue, no, that your fingers mis-typed wink

What in a hamburger do you think makes it listed as one of the world's known "junk food"?? Let me give you the clues

The "meat" itself (the hamburger) isn't fattenening, everybody knows that salad is healthy . . what does that leave us with??

The dressing and the white bread (those are the things in a hamburger that carry the calory) wink Take note.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by Reverend(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2007
If you want to lose weight and you are serious about doing it, here is the sure fire method that will not leave you feeling hungry.

Eat anything you like except:

Potatoes
Rice
Pasta
Bread

You can eat as much meat, fish, bacon, eggs, cheese, oil, mayonaisse, salad as you like. Just cut out the 4 above foods and I gurantee you will lose weight quickly and without feeling hungry.

Try it and let me know.

I lost 18 Kg by doing this  grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by cuteass1(f): 10:19am On May 27, 2007
@ Reverend

18kg?? shocked

How much were you weighing before??

But on serious grounds though, CONGRATULATIONS OOH, its not easy at all!!! cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by AlRaheem(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2007
ok
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by WesleyanA(f): 4:43am On May 29, 2007
use vinegar (apple cider or whatever type that's usable) in your salad.
stay away from salad cream.
Re: Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People by Nellyd(f): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Reverend: If you want to lose weight and you are serious about doing it, here is the sure fire method that will not leave you feeling hungry.

Eat anything you like except:

Potatoes
Rice
Pasta
Bread

You can eat as much meat, fish, bacon, eggs, cheese, oil, mayonaisse, salad as you like. Just cut out the 4 above foods and I gurantee you will lose weight quickly and without feeling hungry.

Try it and let me know.

I lost 18 Kg by doing this  grin grin grin grin
And u didnt include: yam,garri and fufu as among those to b avoided.

(1) (Reply)

Belgian Waffle Lovers / 10 Foods You May Not Know That Are Healthier To Eat Raw / Facts You Need To Know About Soft Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.