Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

How I Lost Weight And Cleared My Skin - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Lost Weight And Cleared My Skin (503 Views)

Sami Clarke's Meal Plan And Recipes: A Simple Way To Lose Weight And Feel Great / How To “naturally” Lose Weight And Live A Healthy Lifestyle! / Get Rid Of Excess Weight And Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Weight And Cleared My Skin by ogedazzle: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
HOW I LOST WEIGHT AND CLEARED MY SKIN

After the experience I had in January I only wanted to detoxify my system,to boost my immunity so I went on a 30 day journey taking specific smoothies to help me in its organic raw form

Hmmm I got more than what I bargained for

My skin became clearer and brighter

Scars cleared

Early morning bad breath reduced

I lost weight I didn't plan to

My energy level increases etc

SO I HAVE PUT TOGETHER 30 RECIPES BASED ON DEMAND TO HELP YOU GET THE SAME AND MORE RESULT,WITH SPECIFIC ORGANIC GREENS AND GUESS WHAT ITS DELICIOUS!!!

ONLY 1500 NAIRA DROPS ON 4TH JULY 2019

+2347039375005 TO ORDER NO EXTRA CHARGE

NOTE : AFTER JULY 4TH PRICE GOES TO 2000
Re: How I Lost Weight And Cleared My Skin by marostan(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wait oooo... Nah marketing you come do ooooo...
I just dey read make I see processes to achieve that, I come begin see price tags...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Ulcer? / Top Four Strangest Foods Around The World You Need To Know Of. / Abuja People, Get The Best Cakes, Cupcakes, And Other Pastries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.