Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Have A 65 Mustang Brand. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A 65 Mustang Brand. (313 Views)

Olanrewaju Shittu, Chairman Of Lanre Shittu Group, Has Died At The Age Of 65. / Keyboard Piano Casio Lk 65 For Sale 31k / Ford Made An Electric Mustang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A 65 Mustang Brand. by blaise84: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hi all,

Howdy guys it's been a long time again.

My dad has a 65 mustang coupe with an I6. He has had this car since 75. Some body rust as with most old cars. Had the engine rebuilt 15+ years ago but not much in miles on it. He has had some set backs recently as he lost his job of 35 years. Due to thus he has come to the conclusion that he will probably never get to work on the car and so he has talked about getting the fluids changed out and driving it a few times then selling it.

I find this to be frustrating. Not sure what the car is worth but I don't think he is selling for the money any way.

Here is my question. If he were to give me the car what would you guys recommend doing to the car. As in keep it original or install a new engine. Body work I can do most of my self or can have my uncle help.

What kind of investment would I be looking at with upgrades. Engine, transmission, new rearend, etc.

Reference:
http://forum.proavto.mobi/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24804
article writing service

(1) (Reply)

Did Israel's Latest Strike Prove Russian-made S-300 Ineffective? / List Of 4 Banks In Nigeria That Are Friendly To Small Businesses / TRAGIC! Police Confirms 8 Dead In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.