Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

'there's Bleach On Me. They Poured Bleach On Me': Chicago PD Just Released Files - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'there's Bleach On Me. They Poured Bleach On Me': Chicago PD Just Released Files (341 Views)

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / "Did You Bleach?": Williams Uchemba Asked By Fans Over Throwback Photo / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'there's Bleach On Me. They Poured Bleach On Me': Chicago PD Just Released Files by NigerGossip(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Actor Jussie Smollett, 36, appears in a booking photo provided by the Chicago Police Department in Chicago, Illinois on February 21, 2019. Courtesy Chicago Police Department/Handout via REUTERS

The Chicago Police Department released records and videos on Monday, related to the investigation into "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, who police alleged organized an attack against himself in January.
A snippet of the body cam footage released by Chicago police shows Smollett with rope around his neck.

Chicago police also released a video of Smollett's alleged attackers, Abimbola Osundairo and Olabinjo Osundairo, riding inside a taxi on the night of the alleged attack.

Visit NaijaGossip homepage for more great stories.
The Chicago Police Department released records and videos on Monday related to the investigation into "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, who police alleged organized an attack against himself in January.

A snippet of the body cam footage released by Chicago police shows Smollett with rope around his neck following the alleged attack on January 29.

In the video, an officer asks him if he wants to take off the rope.

"There's bleach on me. They poured bleach on me," Smollett told police in the video, posted on Twitter by CBS News.

Smollett can be heard at the end of the video telling officers that he didn't want to be filmed, and the officers proceed to turn off their body cameras.

chicago police also released a video of Smollett's alleged attackers, brothers Abimbola Osundairo and Olabinjo Osundairo, riding inside a taxi on the night of the alleged attack. The brothers told police that they were paid to participate in the allegedly staged attack.

See more:http://www.naijagossip.ml/2019/06/theres-bleach-on-me-they-poured-bleach.html

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Congratulates Ned Nwoko As He Takes Delivery Of New Private Jet / Why Ifu Ennada Said Being An Entrepreneur Might Delay Marriage . / Actor Gideon Okeke Welcomes First Child With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.