Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) (66420 Views)

Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2019
IIt’s obvious ihedioha has sm bad and immature advisers who are only concerned with ridiculing okorocha than doing the work they were elected for. This level of pettiness disgraceful and an embarrassment to the state.

Ihedioha is loosing it already.
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by dejonathan(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2019
bluecircle470:

Nah Tinubu go kill them las las
I swear

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Exodora: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
I never like this Ihediaho for ones.
I have being saying it for long that this man will be worst than Rochas, no agenda at all.
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Seyeblessed: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
jrusky:

Once more I repeat if she has govt properties in her possession it should be retrieve. The word *properties* could stand for anything meaning whatever in her possession that belong to the govt need to be return. Ok

The operational cost of mobilising police, vehicles and "thugs" far outweigh the potential value of seized clothes, chairs and refrigerators. It would have been more logical to go after stashed monies, buildings and lands.
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by uba1991: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
A pig will always b a pig.
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by uba1991: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Alwaystruth:
So Igbo and Ipob matters will kill you and your generation.
what are you doing here in Igbo matter?. Ewedu smelling idiot
u forgets that this forum is owned by a Yoruba man abi? Now let me ask you WHO IS D IDIOT?
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Imolites please just pray,because this Ihedioha might be worst than okorocha..I said it and am still saying it...we have not heard any good thing since he assumed office instead its Okorocha and family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by jrusky(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Seyeblessed:

The operational cost of mobilising police, vehicles and "thugs" far outweigh the potential value of seized clothes, chairs and refrigerators. It would have been more logical to go after stashed monies, buildings and lands.

Ok.
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Akaujaa(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lordave:
You're very stûpid and you're not from Imo state!

No person from Imo state will never wish a governor performs badly just because of political differences.

Whether Ihedioha performs well or not who does it affect most?

You're are a very foolish man and should not be allowed to have an opinion let alone posting it on the internet for the world to see how demented you really are.

Billy goat!

Look at him, coward. He is one of the pained con heads with nothing in the brain but emptiness. You throw up a challenge to them and they resort to insults instead of being man enough to go to work with facts.

Young man, I've seen thousands of your likes and I usually don't dignify them with a response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
hush15:

Nigerians are hypocrites and this confirms it. If Rochas and his commissioner for happiness absconded with government properties that are recoverable, why should it be repossessed afterall, the APC led government which Rochas is part of are also hunting down what they believe to be government properties. So two months into office, they already criticizing Ihedioha, expecting Imo to transform in two months. The should have allowed Rochas son in law to take over now so thry can continue to lounge in poverty....

Hypocritea

The way you guys think...
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Cymix: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
even if this is what ihedioha will do for 4years no problem we will still vote him again

it's only the person that wears the shoe knows where it pains
of you are not an imolite please shut up and focus on your state
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Cymix: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Exodora:
I never like this Ihediaho for ones.
I have being saying it for long that this man will be worst than Rochas, no agenda at all.

who send you kwanu you are not an imolite better keep quiet
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Chukalemon(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mbaise people they are always known to be wicked and arrogant.imo state haven't seen anything yet under this ihiedioha regime
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Lordave: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Akaujaa:

Look at him, coward. He is one of the pained con heads with nothing in the brain but emptiness. You throw up a challenge to them and they resort to insults instead of being man enough to go to work with facts.

Young man, I've seen thousands of your likes and I usually don't dignify them with a response.
Shut up, you're a very foolish man.

Mumu, who needs your response?

Carry your scruffy ass comot for here.
Dog!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by doublecross(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
livelymatilda:
I have said it before Ihedioha was never ready to be a Governor... It was just a fluke and he is making mess of it already..

Tomorrow will make it a month into office and nothing meaningful to show...

Government of Pictures and Bitterness. grin

OK ooooo
1llliterate spotted! go and buy sense
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Akaujaa(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lordave:
Shut up, you're a very foolish man.
Mumu, who needs your response?
Carry your scruffy ass comot for here. Dog!
����� kai, children of nairaland. sorry o! I can see your frustration.
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Exodora: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cymix:

who send you kwanu you are not an imolite better keep quiet

And who told you am not an imolite, am from Oru-west local government ''Mgbidi'' for your information.
I don't like his system of governing neither am i a Rochas fan.
I can't hide my thought just because you don't send ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by olawonder(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Incompetent ppl taking leadership roles! This is what the idiot governor will use all his 4yrs to do, beef an ex governor... and at the end everybody will be asking, what has he achieved for the state in all the yrs in office?
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by bro4u: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
Okorocha was a clown of a governor, but imo people have a elected a dumber fool in the person of Ihedioha. The man is dumb in and out. Ararume though a crook would av bn better. Uzodimma was best among de top contenders but his APC affiliation messed it for him.
Are you from Imo?, do you reside in Imo?, if no then you have no reasonable evidence to back up your statement.
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Cymix: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Exodora:

And who told you am not an imolite, am from Oru-west local government ''Mgbidi'' for your information.
I don't like his system of governing neither am i a Rochas fan.
I can't hide my thought just because you don't send ok.

you never felt the pain of his useless government that's why you are talking like this am sure you are not an IMO base
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by durangokid: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
bro4u:

What's this one saying So properties belonging to the state govt shouldn't be retrieved Ihedioha is trying to sanitize the mess Okorocha caused and you're here taking about one month in office. SMH
. My brother don't mind the bum bum
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by Exodora: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cymix:

you never felt the pain of his useless government that's why you are talking like this am sure you are not an IMO base

Like I said before am never a Rochas fan and Ihedioha should focus more on how to revive IMO than what he i s seen doing now.
I am from Mgbidi and is in oru-west local government area imo state the last time i remembered ,you can ask anybody you know about Mgbidi. If am not Imolite why should I be concerned .
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by booksrite001: 2:20am On Jul 02, 2019
akaujaa:
Look at him, coward. He is one of the pained con heads with nothing in the brain but emptiness. You throw up a challenge to them and they resort to insults instead of being man enough to go to work with facts.Young man, I've seen thousands of your likes and I usually don't dignify them with a response.

cry
Re: The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) by dochenaj: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
livelymatilda:
I have said it before Ihedioha was never ready to be a Governor... It was just a fluke and he is making mess of it already..
Tomorrow will make it a month into office and nothing meaningful to show...
Government of Pictures and Bitterness. grin
OK ooooo
You're definitely not in Imo state to see that Rochas as done enough in the few days he has been governor more than Rochas could achieve in one year of his second tenure.
I hate it when people with no knowledge of what is happening, act all informed because they read some trash off the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.