Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How To Start Up A Successful Video Gaming Business In Nigeria (A Detailed Guide) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Up A Successful Video Gaming Business In Nigeria (A Detailed Guide) (411 Views)

Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up A Successful Video Gaming Business In Nigeria (A Detailed Guide) by bobbyANSELEM: 4:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Starting up a video gaming store business in Nigeria can yeild you lots of income in hours. Infact if you have been to a video gaming store before you’ll truely understand what I’m talking about.

The owners of video gaming store makes huge some of money hourly, and can make roughly ₦10,000 daily if the traffic is high.

I had a brief discussion with one of my friend who runs a game store and he told me he makes roughly ₦31,200 per day, because he has 4 sets of video game. Now you can imagine how much he makes in a week.

On a serious note I was really shocked when he told me this. If someone can make such amount money a day then imagine how much he'll make a week, and in a month. This prompted me to write this article.

Video Gaming Business is a very lucrative business. Because so many youths enjoy playing video games for fun and entertainment.

Also Read: Start up a mini Importation business in Nigeria with just ₦10,000

One good thing about starting up a gaming store Business is. It has low starting capital. Which means with a low budget you can still start up the business, all you need is a Coloured Tv, video game, a generator and chairs. As you Business is progressing you keep expanding your video games collections and so many other things.

And you don't even need to bother yourself buying video game CD's. You can easily download it online.

Just do your very best to set up your gaming store in a busy area. Like busy towns and streets, and around school environment.

Infact read the full details on how to Start up a successful gaming business in Nigeria (detailed guide)

Source: Zigihow.com.ng
Re: How To Start Up A Successful Video Gaming Business In Nigeria (A Detailed Guide) by mrsage(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Not bad....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Payoneer Sign Up Issue / Stop Hustling / Bill Gates Has Lost The Second Richest Man Position To Bernard Arnault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.