Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane (41617 Views)

Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by nonxo007(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2019
He thought him being on the presidential flight he won't be searched, the fact that Brazil didn't fish him out shows quite how lose guarded they are

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by sisisioge: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2019
There must be a mistake somewhere... He must have been set up! No country checks another country's presidency for illegal carriage fa. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by nonxo007(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

You "Yoots" should at least try to read before commenting now?! angry angry angry

It was a Seargent, AirForce Man who is part of an "advance forward security team" that carried the drugs, not the President.

I am afraid for this country with all the brainless Yoots it is producing o, really really worried.
I thought I'm the only one who has noticed o, our present generation of "yoot" are nothing to write home about, you'll see comments and not even one reasonable one, you start to wonder is there anything like education in this country ? What do our "yoot" use their time for ? Where are we heading to ? Why are we in this mess ? Let's not even blame the government. We need to resurrect our reading culture aswear.

4 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2019
janekeland:
that is unbelievable, a president with cocien

Ha ha? God gave u eyes to read and brain to understand. They are not just there.

Now plz go back and use them

1 Like

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by RichBoy247: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2019
DaV8King:
I smell a set-up to smear Senor Bolsonaro.

Just like all the non-conformist presidents are being set up by the global mafia one by one.

It seems you understand international politics, diplomacy and conspiracy more than several children and lazy youths in here.
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by alphaNomega: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

You "Yoots" should at least try to read before commenting now?! angry angry angry

It was a Seargent, AirForce Man who is part of an "advance forward security team" that carried the drugs, not the President.

I am afraid for this country with all the brainless Yoots it is producing o, really really worried.

Many ídiots don't read beyond the headlines and bloggers love it.

1 Like

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by parkinson89: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2019
[img][/img]
janekeland:

Did you read the story at all? Some people will just comment based on the headline. Be Guided nah

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2019
janekeland:
Is reading now a crime in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by DaV8King(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2019
nonxo007:
He thought him being on the presidential flight he won't be searched, the fact that Brazil didn't fish him out shows quite how lose guarded they are

Normally diplomatic aircraft are search-exempt bro.

Unless advance info has come.....or someone just wants to mess with you.

3 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2019
nonxo007:

I thought I'm the only one who has noticed o, our present generation of "yoot" are nothing to write home about, you'll see comments and not even one reasonable one, you start to wonder is there anything like education in this country ? What do our "yoot" use their time for ? Where are we heading to ? Why are we in this mess ? Let's not even blame the government. We need to resurrect our reading culture aswear.

Even her spelling of Cocaine, instead she wrote “cocein” makes me want to cry.. Cocaine was even written in bold letters in the headlines and still she couldn’t copy it rightly. I said it yesterday that our educational system is in really big shambles.
When i hear some so called graduates express themselves either by writing or speaking, I sometimes become ashamed to be a graduate..
The reading culture is really dead in this country

1 Like

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by jeffrey1596: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2019
damn. 40kg like that's a lot of balls for someone to go around with. Thank God you never comot for spain enter some Asian side...chai

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by dotedote: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2019
American Gangster -Denzel Washington
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2019
I thought these military jets are exempted from being searched as per diplomatic estacode. So how come dem catch this one?

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by oluwasegun007(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2019
Importer - Exporter.
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Oricha79(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Nbote(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2019
post=79735465:

Hey, chill out man!

D koko be say, cocaine was found in Brazilian President's airplane!

End of story!
Why U dumb like dis... Dem even dey correct U in still dey argue... IT WASN'T FOUND IN D PRESIDENT'S PLANE... READ AGAIN.. IT WAS AN ADVANCE TEAM. A PLANE WITH OFFICERS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO B ON GROUND BEFORE D PRESIDENT ARRIVES

3 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Jerrick(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2019
What if they were arrested in Iran? Will they now kill the Brazilian president en the officers Just wondering oo
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by oxygen247(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Chai....olu akuo.
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Mayeldah(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2019
The headline is misleading. It wasn't the President's plane but that of his security details that went ahead of him to the summit. OP please take time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by materialproject: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2019
grin

They are the lord
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by DavidEsq(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

My brother, it is very worrisome. U can't even hold an intelligent convo with this crop of yoots, without feeling like u are speaking with an finely dressed illiterate. How on God's green earth do u relegate reading to the back row, in this modern age. With all the sophisticated phones being carried around and all the time spent in burying their dumb heads in them, not one of them pore thru a dictionary in those phones. In fact, a dictionary is the last app they would ever update. Why wouldn't simple words sound like hieroglyphics to them?

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by DavidEsq(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:

Why U dumb like dis... Dem even dey correct U in still dey argue... IT WASN'T FOUND IN D PRESIDENT'S PLANE... READ AGAIN.. IT WAS AN ADVANCE TEAM. A PLANE WITH OFFICERS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO B ON GROUND BEFORE D PRESIDENT ARRIVES
That's a BMC u are arguing with. Don't u know their master? Does he act differently?

1 Like

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Rajosh(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2019
janekeland:
it's obvious you didn't read the Write-up
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Nbote(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

That's a BMC u are arguing with. Don't u know their master? Does he act differently?

I thought their stupidity was restricted to jus issues concerning d govt, now it is obvious it is all encompassing

1 Like

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Duru009(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Its a set up !!
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by olayanju22(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Hey, chill out man!

End of story.

Mallam, the plane was an" advance party " it means the president is still at home. please learn.

2 Likes

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Olorunnim: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
sykeng:
Even the presido, thank God they were still in Spain.
Do you read at all? Readers live a thousand lives you know.
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Olorunnim: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2019
janekeland:
You too!! can you guys just read for Bleep sake.
Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by PhillipLemoir: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
post=79735465:

Hey, chill out man!

End of story!

You still didn't read the story... Or u didn't comprehend

1 Like

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Olorunnim: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2019
nobodytestme:

Even her spelling of Cocaine, instead she wrote “cocein” makes me want to cry.. Cocaine was even written in bold letters in the headlines and still she couldn’t copy it rightly. I said it yesterday that our educational system is in really big shambles.
When i hear some so called graduates express themselves either by writing or speaking, I sometimes become ashamed to be a graduate..
The reading culture is really dead in this country
Could you have said it better? One actually wrote an application letter in Abbreviations, Bros i tear that thing.

1 Like

Re: Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane by Olorunnim: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2019
dumo1:
I thought these military jets are exempted from being searched as per diplomatic estacode. So how come dem catch this one?
That's how you'll know this was a setup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) / 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.